+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

zi2010

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Thank you, i ended got the canada number, but when i tried to call that 888 number, it doesn't allow me to call... oh well, guess I will just be patient and wait for their update lol
Not sure why it won't connect. It does sometimes take around a minute for the call to connect. Hopefully, we will all have an update soon enough.

fayh05

Oct 23, 2019
I tried to pick up a Canadian number, but no matter what area code I type in, the 5 numbers they gave me to pick from are all USA ones... guess Textme doesn't work that way anymore?
I used Textme to call them yesterday at 15:30, it worked, the area code that I tried is 514, hope it can help you

fayh05

Oct 23, 2019
I am in the same boat, sent from US through fedex, delivered on Oct 8th, no update so far..
I called them yesterday and they said my document has been received, information has been verified last Friday but until now it is still not entering the printing room. The agent wrote down my tracking number and sent a note to the visa office. Did you try to call them?

greenmind

May 1, 2019
I called them yesterday and they said my document has been received, information has been verified last Friday but until now it is still not entering the printing room. The agent wrote down my tracking number and sent a note to the visa office. Did you try to call them?
No actually, been trying to use the 888- number but its not going through from US

lalloum

Oct 24, 2019
Hello all,

I sent my passport to the 365 Laurier Ave West addresss from US using FedEx.
It was delivered on Oct 8th to Ottawa. I pulled my FedEx proof of delivery and I see that it's been delivered to:

Shipping/Receiving
1929 OGILVIE ROAD
ATTN: DANNY OTTAWA,
ON K1A1L1

Can anyone who has sent their passports recently using FedEx check their proof of delivery and verify if they see this address?

fayh05

Oct 23, 2019
No actually, been trying to use the 888- number but its not going through from US
try the TextNow app, and the app will ask you to enter an area code, I used 514 (area code in Canada), the app helps you set a Canadian phone number. Then you can call the 888 number through the app

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello all,

It was delivered on Oct 8th to Ottawa. I pulled my FedEx proof of delivery and I see that it's been delivered to:

Shipping/Receiving
1929 OGILVIE ROAD
ON K1A1L1

Can anyone who has sent their passports recently using FedEx check their proof of delivery and verify if they see this address?
Mine wad delivered to 365 Laurier ave and signed by T.Tim, but no update since then. I read a few thread here and there and found they do sometime route the mail to other locations for scanning.

greenmind

May 1, 2019
Hello all,

Shipping/Receiving
1929 OGILVIE ROAD
ON K1A1L1

I see the same when i pulled the proof of delivery..

lalloum

Oct 24, 2019
I see the same when i pulled the proof of delivery..
Interesting. Thanks for checking folks.

I called up FedEx and they traced it with their Canadian colleagues. I just received a call stating that they found out that even though the proof of delivery says the above address, it was actually delivered to the 2303 Stevenage Drive address. I'm not sure why our proof of address says something else but I'm going to trust FedEx on this :D

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
Interesting. Thanks for checking folks.

I called up FedEx and they traced it with their Canadian colleagues. I just received a call stating that they found out that even though the proof of delivery says the above address, it was actually delivered to the 2303 Stevenage Drive address. I'm not sure why our proof of address says something else but I'm going to trust FedEx on this :D
Mine says the same. I have been waiting since 21 days now and no update. I submitted a webform last week and they told me that they have forwarded my query to CPC ottawa. I managed to call them this morning from text now and the lady on the call repeated the same that they have sent an email to CPC ottawa and havent received a response and before I could say anything more the call got disconnected and I cant reach them anymore!!
This is so frustrating

aue16

Sep 22, 2019
HI Megha,

How long did it take you to get the new Bridging permit? ?They approved mine after PR (last Friday )so it's only been a week. So I'm
Thinking about taking all old permits, approval letter, COPR. I don't want to wait for Bridging also ..
Hi,
I am in a similar situation. Did you take the original work permit or only the approval letter? I am wondering if they accept the approval letter so that don't need to wa,t for the original work permit.

Thanks

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Finally managed to call them this morning to check if they received my passport, basically they just ask for my fedex tracking number and told me they received it, which isn't useful at all since I knew it delivered because I have the tracking number can check too...

Anyway, she said it has been 2 weeks and she will send a note to check the update( and they will respon with in 30 days lol)... my medical expires in December and their turn around time is killing me. How am I suppose to give advance notice to my current job without a confirm date...fml

P.S. the wait time the machine on the phone was also not accurate, it says someone will answer my call within 1 minute, end up waiting for 15 mintues... not a big deal but typical IRCC lol

Last edited:

lalloum

Oct 24, 2019
Since it's close to end of Friday, any updates to folks who have sent out passports in October? Mine have reached on Oct 8th.

I haven't seen any updates yet.