+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Be very careful! I opened a case this morning with Canada post supervisor. They admitted they made a mistake, sent to Ottawa by a mistake. And they promised me they will reroute to address, now I have to wait till tomorrow morning to get it. Hopefully they won't lose it. I'm freaking out.
Wow, that is crazy!

Can you see the details that it is a Xpresspost and the estimate delivery date when you tracking it?

ovietay

Nov 13, 2018
I have a similar timeline.
Pr approved on Aug 6. Waiting for return tracker activatio
I am in the same position..i wonder why they are delaying the return of the Passport..I expect it's something that should be done as quickly as the next day after visa is printed on the Passport.. So slow..Why delaying the Passport for a few more days, When the long wait process is already completed..A bit annoying.

Reactions: Sam1234566

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hi ,

Im tracking my passport from Ottawa, it was processed in Ottawa on Tuesday, it was processed in Mississauga Wednesday, which is closer to I live . Now again it shows as being processed in Ottawa this morning. Too weird, I'm just really worried. Did u see weird updates like that as well ??
Yeah mine was started in Montreal, although everything was done in Ottawa. Just the glitches of Canada Post

andygill11

May 5, 2018
What is the average time between COPR approval and FedEx (courier) return label activation? I am little panic now. My COPR (Ottawa) got approved on July’19th , but my return label sill not activated. I live in US, and my travel coming soon. I try to call 613-944-4000, but this is not the right number anymore for Immigration matters.

Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Add *67 before it to hide your number
It is the right number keep on pressing 1, in the end it will say "your call will now be disconnected" BUT dont hang up and you will be tranferred to IRCC

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hello everyone I received my passport and COPR on 7th early morning within 12 hours of return tracker activation. Thank you all for your support during the tough waiting period especially these last 3 weeks. Really owe it to you guys @Island_vibes @MeghaThimmappa @Yaha14
@Island_vibes I'll pray for your mail and that you get you passport asap. keep us posted.
Good luck everyone, hold tight and you will have your COPRs & passports in your hands soon :)