+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

My tracker was activated in Ottawa Aug 06, 7pm. Yesterday it was in Mississauga, now it shows this morning again processed in Ottawa 4am. I'm so worried it'll get lost . Did anyone else see weird updates like that ??

Reactions: andygill11

Amit Mamnani

Dec 21, 2018
Ppr july 2
Passport delivered july08
Passport received by cpc agent july 24
Approved july30
Return tracker activated august 02
Passport copr received august 06
Landing august 07
Hi, Did you get any notification in email when it got approved in CIC online account ?

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
My return tracker got activated but source location is Montreal. Too weird
Hi ,

Im tracking my passport from Ottawa, it was processed in Ottawa on Tuesday, it was processed in Mississauga Wednesday, which is closer to I live . Now again it shows as being processed in Ottawa this morning. Too weird, I'm just really worried. Did u see weird updates like that as well ??

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hi ,

Im tracking my passport from Ottawa, it was processed in Ottawa on Tuesday, it was processed in Mississauga Wednesday, which is closer to I live . Now again it shows as being processed in Ottawa this morning. Too weird, I'm just really worried. Did u see weird updates like that as well ??
That is weird. They should’ve delivered it to you the next day after tracking activation. Is it Xpresspost envelope right? The delivery normally happens the next day.

My tracker got activated yesterday 7PM processed in Ottawa. No updates since. Kind of weird as well because normally you would receive at least few more updates during the night because they are working and transporting the envelopes 24/7.

Reactions: Island_vibes

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
That is weird. They should’ve delivered it to you the next day after tracking activation. Is it Xpresspost envelope right? The delivery normally happens the next day.

My tracker got activated yesterday 7PM processed in Ottawa. No updates since. Kind of weird as well because normally you would receive at least few more updates during the night because they are working and transporting the envelopes 24/7.
Yea I'm really worried. Trying to contact Canada post now.

Tara533

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Passport, both copies of copr and your current legal status document ( in my case it was my work permit)
Yes you can carry your phone.
Normal questions. Do you have any guns, cannabis, weapns, drugs. Have you ever been refused to enter or have you ever been convicted for crime. General questions. That’s it.
Thanks for detailed information

Reactions: sdsam

NYC1234

Aug 7, 2019
Folks - what number do I call to enquire about my passport status? 613-944-4000 doesn't ring through. I'm based in the US.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Yea I'm really worried. Trying to contact Canada post now.
When you track it can you see under details that it is an Xpressposr? Can you see a delivery estimated date?

I don’t see any of it. This is super weird as when I sent it to them I could see those details under the tracking information.

Pori37

Apr 8, 2018
does anyone tell me if passport and copr sent at same time as my return tracker activated yesterday and out for delivery today.
my application approved Aug 2

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
When you track it can you see under details that it is an Xpressposr? Can you see a delivery estimated date?

I don’t see any of it. This is super weird as when I sent it to them I could see those details under the tracking information.
Be very careful! I opened a case this morning with Canada post supervisor. They admitted they made a mistake, sent to Ottawa by a mistake. And they promised me they will reroute to address, now I have to wait till tomorrow morning to get it. Hopefully they won't lose it. I'm freaking out.