Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
Do we need to write our mailing address on the return envelope? or leave it blank?
DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING ON THE RETURN ENVELOPE!!!! It must be absolutely untouched!!

aparajit505

Star Member
Jul 18, 2019
Called IRCC this morning. The agent told me that the document was sent for printing on the 29th of July. I dont know what to make of that. Passport Delivered: 15th July. No updates since then

Reactions: Yaha14

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Mine was delivered 10am on 18th. They didn't confirm officer received my passport. But said my application was updated on 26th with the note "generate doc", and said to expect 2 weeks from that day. So I'm guessing they have my passport, otherwise why wld they updated it on 26th. :) hoping for the best
Any updates?

S@m_aziz

Jul 13, 2019
Hi All,
Am a resident in Us, I wanted to know which one is preferable submitting my passport at a Visa office or sending to the mailing address .

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Called IRCC. Said that visa printed 7/29, which is not news since MyCIC showed "approved" that day, and that everything is ready to be sent out but hasn't been sent yet.

"Normally IRCC is given 2 weeks since the day visa is printed to send out".

I was like, "... 2 weeks!?"
Agent: "Yep, 2 weeks".
Me: "Ok. Bye."
(Just kidding. The agent was nice. But a 2-week standard is ridiculous! Just pop the passport in, zip the envelope up, and off it goes!)

Reactions: andygill11

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hi All,
Am a resident in Us, I wanted to know which one is preferable submitting my passport at a Visa office or sending to the mailing address .
They will let you know in your passport request. If they give you an option to submit it to a visa office in the US, I believe it'll be faster because CPC-O is usually overwhelmed with work.

Reactions: aparajit505

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Called IRCC. Said that visa printed 7/29, which is not news since MyCIC showed "approved" that day, and that everything is ready to be sent out but hasn't been sent yet.

(Just kidding. The agent was nice. But a 2-week standard is ridiculous! Just pop the passport in, zip the envelope up, and off it goes!)
lol, let us know when your return tracker gets activated.

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Hey but the PPR email says

You are required to send your document(s) together along with a copy of this letter by mail or courier to the following address with the additional following document:

· A self-addressed, pre-paidXpresspost envelope from Canada Post.

Purchase your prepaid letter-sized (32 x 24 cm) Canada Post Xpresspostenvelope (Regional if you live in Ontario or Quebec; National for other provinces and territories), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

Complete the mailing label showing your full mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.”

And thats what I did.
Any thoughts?
It seems that the wordings in PPR emails vary slightly from office to office. Just follow the specific instructions you were given. If anything were to happen, IRCC can't blame you for doing what their own office told you to do.

S@m_aziz

Jul 13, 2019
They will let you know in your passport request. If they give you an option to submit it to a visa office in the US, I believe it'll be faster because CPC-O is usually overwhelmed with work.
Oh ok thanks, can you tell me what documents you had submitted along with your passport

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Oh ok thanks, can you tell me what documents you had submitted along with your passport
Passport and the copy of the ppr email along with the filled Annex A form that is there at the end of PPR email, that's what they had mentioned in my PPR. Also included signed commercial invoice printed by fedex.
For return shipping I enclosed a return fedex shipping label, fedex envelope and commercial invoice printed by fedex.

Last edited:

S@m_aziz

Jul 13, 2019
Passport and the copy of the ppr email, that's what they had mentioned in my PPR. Also included signed commercial invoice printed by fedex.
For return shipping I enclosed a return fedex shipping label, fedex envelope and commercial invoice printed by fedex.
Okie and thanks for letting me know.

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018

Is ur tracker updated yet ?:) do they not ship everyday ??