+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
Hi Megha,

Was urs delivered on 19th morning? Sound about right. Mine was updated on July 26, and delivered on 18th morning. Hopefully, we may see approvals soon. Fingers crossed :)
Yes, it was delivered on 19th morning and also they said if we don't see return tracker updated by Aug 7th, please give us call back. As always waiting is hard.

Reactions: Island_vibes

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Similar update for me, sent july 11th received july 15th
Confirmed received/ sent for printing July 26th
Today or yesterday my cic account was updated approved.
Any idea how long it should take now?
Thank u!!! And all the best to you
I don't think it'll take that long now. Based on what have seen u will get ur passport back by Friday :)
I agree, couple of days they said.

Same here. I called CIC yesterday and they told me that they see some update on the application on 29th. As I am dependent on the application they were not able to provide much information. Fingers crossed. Please update us when return tracker gets activated.
Absolutely. Will update you guys whenever I see something in the application/tracking.

Reactions: MeghaThimmappa

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
What address did you guys sent a passport?

I sent to
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 8781
Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9
and it was signed by G Martin on July 18

No updates yet. Called yesterday they said that last update in the system is PPR :(

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018

I sent to
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 8781
Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

No updates yet. Called yesterday they said that last update in the system is PPR :(
Hi,

I sent to the same address. Don't worry !! I even confirmed the address with the agent. Was urs delivered 18th morning or afternoon? Call them again today.

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Hi,

I sent to the same address. Don't worry !! I even confirmed the address with the agent. Was urs delivered 18th morning or afternoon? Call them again today.
It was delivered in the morning 7:43

I already called yesterday. Don’t really want to call every day.
What about yours? When was it delivered?

andygill11

May 5, 2018

I sent to
CPC – Ottawa – PR
PO Box 8781
Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

on my PPR they had 2 addresses, one for USA and one for Canada. I sent it from USA so they had a different address because FedEx/UPS won't deliver to a PO Box:

CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

For Canada it was the address you mentioned.

Mine was delivered on 17th and the update on my application was on 29th.
That is weird. So 2 different guys sign upon delivery in the same morning? Really strange. What time precisely was your delivery signed?Passport from Ukraine. You?
Signed by J Farley. CEC inland. What country ur passport come from?
Don't worry about who signed. Mine was signed by N. Joynt so I believe there are multiple guys taking delivery. Your passport must have been received by the officer by 30th or today, going by my own and other timelines :D

Reactions: MeghaThimmappa

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
on my PPR they had 2 addresses, one for USA and one for Canada. I sent it from USA so they had a different address because FedEx/UPS won't deliver to a PO Box:

CPCO – PR VISA
Passports Submission
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

For Canada it was the address you mentioned.

Mine was delivered on 17th and the update on my application was on 29th.

Don't worry about who signed. Mine was signed by N. Joynt so I believe there are multiple guys taking delivery. Your passport must have been received by the officer by 30th or today, going by my own and other timelines :D
I believe that 365 Laurier it is the place they do all the work. In your case you sent it directly there. My passport needed still to be delivered to 365 Laurier from the P.O. Box.

Anyway, for me it is weird that I have exactly the same timeline as @Island_vibes but no moves in my application at all :(

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
I believe that 365 Laurier it is the place they do all the work. In your case you sent it directly there. My passport needed still to be delivered to 365 Laurier from the P.O. Box.

Anyway, for me it is weird that I have exactly the same timeline as @Island_vibes but no moves in my application at all :(
Mine was delivered 10am on 18th. They didn't confirm officer received my passport. But said my application was updated on 26th with the note "generate doc", and said to expect 2 weeks from that day. So I'm guessing they have my passport, otherwise why wld they updated it on 26th. :) hoping for the best

Yaha14

Jun 11, 2017
Mine was delivered 10am on 18th. They didn't confirm officer received my passport. But said my application was updated on 26th with the note "generate doc", and said to expect 2 weeks from that day. So I'm guessing they have my passport, otherwise why wld they updated it on 26th. :) hoping for the best
My was delivered a few hours earlier that yours. I will call them on Friday again to see any progress.