+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
If you’re still waiting and haven’t called, I’d recommend calling to find out when your passport was actually received by CIC (as opposed to waiting to be opened after delivery). For me this happened 2 business days (excl 2 days over the weekend) after delivery. From there you should be able to count ~14 calendar days (2 weeks) and expect approval by the end date.

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
If you’re still waiting and haven’t called, I’d recommend calling to find out when your passport was actually received by CIC (as opposed to waiting to be opened after delivery). For me this happened 2 business days (excl 2 days over the weekend) after delivery. From there you should be able to count ~14 calendar days (2 weeks) and expect approval by the end date.
Sorry I did not understand. Delivered is different than received?

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Sorry I did not understand. Delivered is different than received?
Apparently. There appears to be a wait btw delivery and them actually receiving/opening it. Kinda like the lag btw AOR and MEP. Like, mine was delivered 7/12, but agent said it was “received” 7/16.

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Apparently. There appears to be a wait btw delivery and them actually receiving/opening it. Kinda like the lag btw AOR and MEP. Like, mine was delivered 7/12, but agent said it was “received” 7/16.
Yeah there’s a big lag sometimes.
Mine was delivered on 8th july and received by them on 29th july.

litttlestar

Jul 4, 2019
Hi Guys, has anyone submitted their passport at New Delhi VFS, just wanted to know how long do they take in stamping and sending it back to us.
Thanks

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
No , I tried to call .. is says their systems are down. Btw what option should we choose to inquire passport status when we call them ??
It’s same as if you want to know the status of your application. Same options.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
No , I tried to call .. is says their systems are down. Btw what option should we choose to inquire passport status when we call them ??
Dont worry about the system, it's been down for 4-5 wks now. Go to where you went for your application status. It'll ask you to enter your application details and then say something like sorry we could not find your application please check the details etc etc..... and then give you an option to talk to the cic phone agent by pressing "0".

Reactions: Yaha14