PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Yea maybe tomorrow. I saw some applications received on July 05 got approved. Wait till tomorrow.
No it won’t happen this week because the agent said that they don’t have the passport yet, because there are no posts/updates to my profile. It’s probably in mail room and once it gets out of the mailroom then they can take 14 days to approve and ship it back.

andygill11

May 5, 2018
No it won’t happen this week because the agent said that they don’t have the passport yet, because there are no posts/updates to my profile. It’s probably in mail room and once it gets out of the mailroom then they can take 14 days to approve and ship it back.
CPC-O is going really slow. I guess we can definitely expect this much of delay. I hope your application gets approved sooner than later.

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
CPC-O is going really slow. I guess we can definitely expect this much of delay. I hope your application gets approved sooner than later.
In other words they are too busy. That’s what the agent said over the phone.

madscientist11

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
It says delivered to delivery partner and yeah someone signed it. Hopefully it’s in mailroom and they send it out from mailroom to agents this week.
Hey dont worry, same thing happened to me. My passport was delivered early May 2019, then 3 weeks later and I saw nothing so I called and they said they haven't received it yet. I almost freaked out. But about 2 weeks later I called back and they said it has been approved and mailed back to me.
I have no idea how they prioritized they COPR printing but I guessed I was unlucky and my passport stuck somewhere in the back corner of the office lol

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017
PPR: July 9th
Copy of Passport sent to CPC-Ottawa: Jul 18
Delivered: Jul 19
Application Approved:
COPR sent:
Return Tracker Activated:
CoPR Received:

sdsam

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Hey dont worry, same thing happened to me. My passport was delivered early May 2019, then 3 weeks later and I saw nothing so I called and they said they haven't received it yet. I almost freaked out. But about 2 weeks later I called back and they said it has been approved and mailed back to me.
I have no idea how they prioritized they COPR printing but I guessed I was unlucky and my passport stuck somewhere in the back corner of the office lol
Thanks for the vital information buddy, I guess it’s quite usual then. Good to know that these things happen quite often.
Congratulations to you.

svetali

Sep 10, 2018
PPR: July 16th
Passport sent to CPC-Ottawa: Jul 18
Delivered: Jul 19
Application Approved:
COPR sent:
CoPR Received:

Techbird

Star Member
Feb 9, 2019
Hi All,

Good day..

I got my copr... thanks all for the support .. I do have one question... My copr is CE1 category and its shows destination as Calgary... please advise do I need directly land in Calgary only or can I do port of entry at Toronto.. please help...

Last edited:

andygill11

May 5, 2018
Hi All,

Good day..

I got my copr... thanks all for the support .. I do have one question... My copr is CE1 category and its shows destination as Calgary... please do I need directly land in Calgary only or can I do port of entry at Toronto.. please help...
That’s awesome, congrats!! How much time did it take from delivered to COPR?

Island_vibes

Oct 22, 2018
PPR: July 15th
Passport sent to CPC-Ottawa, 8781: Jul 17
Delivered: Jul 18
Application Approved:
COPR sent:
CoPR Received: