+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Princess.ada

May 31, 2019
Hello all.
Please I have submitted my passport since 18th of April 2019, yet no update and the passport is yet to be returned.
Wrote a mail in June, first got a response that it was not in Ghana VO but later, 2 weeks ago an apology letter for the mix up and that once it is ready will be sent through VFS.
Is it normal to stay for 3 months after ppr?
I think Ghana VO is generally slow. Sent my passport to VFS Lagos on the 17th June . They processed and sent to Ghana on the 20th June. Ghana received it on 28th June but no update till now. My application has not been approved. Have called VFS and they said 2 to 3 weeks.

SolidB

Jun 12, 2019
I think Ghana VO is generally slow. Sent my passport to VFS Lagos on the 17th June . They processed and sent to Ghana on the 20th June. Ghana received it on 28th June but no update till now. My application has not been approved. Have called VFS and they said 2 to 3 weeks.
Thank you for your response. But it is now 3 months. Has anyone experience such before? How was it resolved?
Thank you.

Shivrajsinh

Sep 20, 2018
Something weird happened to me yesterday.
I got PPR on 11th June, and I sent my passport on the same day, and was delivered on 13th June.

after waiting over a month, I started calling CIC regarding the delay. They sent me another PPR yesterday.
I dont have another passport LOL

Did this happened to anyone before? What should I do now?
CIC customer Care agents are not saying anything clearly and asking me to wait until 3rd August.

Last edited:

illuminada

Jul 27, 2018
Alexandria
Hi! Is it normal to receive a PPR Final Request Notice after you have submitted your passport?

PPR: 11 June 2019
Submitted Passports (to CPC-Ottawa): 3 July 2019
Passports Received: 4 July 2019
Final Request Notice for PPR: 16 July 2019

I emailed CPC-Ottawa and sent a message through the Web Form, but no response yet. I'm applying from the US.