+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Congrats. Mine was approved on 7th May too, but still waiting for return tracker to get activated. Should I contact them?
Mine too was approved on 7th May and still waiting for return tracker. I had called CIC and the agent told me they sent the document in the morning(It was 9 am them) and now its 5:20 pm still the return tracker is not activated :(

Avinash1977

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Mine too was approved on 7th May and still waiting for return tracker. I had called CIC and the agent told me they sent the document in the morning(It was 9 am them) and now its 5:20 pm still the return tracker is not activated :(
I saw an update on another group that it generally gets activated around 6:30 PM Ottawa time once Canada Post scan it.

PrashantNishna

Feb 14, 2019
Hey folks!! I have a question which is completely irrelevant to this thread but I hope u people can guide me.
So the problem is I showed my bank fixed deposit as proof of fund I got my ppr and submitted passport for stamping. As I am planning to fly Vancouver next month can I liquidate half of the fixed deposit fund and carry it with me will it be any problem?
Your early reply will be appreciated

Rowdy1313

May 10, 2019
Hey folks!! I have a question which is completely irrelevant to this thread but I hope u people can guide me.
So the problem is I showed my bank fixed deposit as proof of fund I got my ppr and submitted passport for stamping. As I am planning to fly Vancouver next month can I liquidate half of the fixed deposit fund and carry it with me will it be any problem?
Your early reply will be appreciated
If You applied in CEC category than it doesn’t matter at all. And anyway u already got ur case approved already so nobody’s gonna ask you. Don’t worry.

Rowdy1313

May 10, 2019
I hope ur return tracker is activated till now, and can u please tell me on what number have u called them regarding passport. I need to call them too.

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
I hope ur return tracker is activated till now, and can u please tell me on what number have u called them regarding passport. I need to call them too.
Yes mine got activated at 6.30 pm. I had called on +1 8882422100 and I told the agent that my application is approved on 7th and still haven't received the passport. She had a look in the system and said the process completed today and they have given the passport to return back.

Rowdy1313

May 10, 2019
Yes mine got activated at 6.30 pm. I had called on +1 8882422100 and I told the agent that my application is approved on 7th and still haven't received the passport. She had a look in the system and said the process completed today and they have given the passport to return back.
Thanks. Appreciate it.