+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
i am in canada. call the customer care and u have one option to schedule interview.
I tried that option and it says that you need to send mail. Anyways I don't have much time as my current WP is expiring next week so will go to any border for flag poling. Lets hope that our trackers get activated today evening. As I can see someone posted that his tracker got activated at 6:41 PM. Lets hope for the best.

Reactions: write2rtd

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Same with me. Application got approved on 7th May, still no return tracker update. From immitracker can see that 6th May approved ones got return tracker activated yesterday and got the COPR and passport today. So was thinking for 7th May it will be today. But no luck till now :(

mayanky2m

Star Member
Oct 9, 2018
Same with me. Application got approved on 7th May, still no return tracker update. From immitracker can see that 6th May approved ones got return tracker activated yesterday and got the COPR and passport today. So was thinking for 7th May it will be today. But no luck till now :(
True... time left for today is very less...

Denis longue

May 10, 2019
Hello Guys,

I received My ppr on april,10,2019.
since the 15/04 I give the documents to vfs Dakar/Senegal because i live in Senegal.
So far they have not yet returned my passport ( the may,15 will do 1month)
I wanted to know apart from those documents that I filed,
* ready for the visa
* photos
* passports
* and a filled form at VFs

there are other documents to file?
Some people tell that i had to add imm 5562 and 5669?
that's it? or not worth it? because a month of treatment worries me a lot.

Thx for your answer.

Last edited:

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
CEC inland
e-AOR : May 4, 2018
PPR : April 15th
Passport Sent : April 18th
Passport @ CPC Ottawa : April 25th
Application Approved: May 6th (email rec’d on next day)
e-AOR : May 4, 2018
PPR : April 15th
Passport Sent : April 18th
Passport @ CPC Ottawa : April 25th
Application Approved: May 6th (email rec’d on next day)
Return Tracker activated: May 10 6.23 EST

Reactions: Tracy0011

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Hi,

You can write email to below address
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Also mention your UCI, Application no. In subject line and body.

Also you may need to provide letter of explanation for reason for extension. Decision will be taken by Immigration case officer

It ideally takes 5 days for your email case officer to forward ig your case officer

Hope this help.
Thank you

Rowdy1313

May 10, 2019
Same here. Online status approved on 7th May and still waiting for return tracker to get activated

subhan3

Apr 23, 2019
May 7 Approval and return tracker yet to be activated. I think everyone is in the same boat. i am located in the US

Rowdy1313

May 10, 2019
When u sent your passport via Canada Post (Xpressport), did the Canada Post Tracking say "Delivered to recipient's delivery partner" and Signatory Name was "SCI SCHLEIBNER" ? Delivery Partner and the Signatory Name for me looks a bit weird so asking.
Yes, it says same for almost everyone

girishreddyj

May 25, 2016
Heya folks,

I've recently received passport request and sent me passport and other documents to Ottawa. But I've written my address on the return envelope. Would it be any issue?

Shukar

Apr 24, 2019
Hi , when dd you submit your passport to Pretoria?Have you received them back as yet?
Hi Shanaxy,

Indeed i did receive my passport back from Pretoria.

Details as follows:
Couriered via DHL on 24 April 2019
Received receipt email from VFS on 25 April 2019
Passport Dispatched from CVO back to VFS on 3 May 2019
Passport collected on 6 May 2019 from VFS by DHL
Passport and COPR in my hand on 7 May 2019
So around 12 days in total

Landed in Vancouver on 12 May 2019 - "landing" process took about 45 mins in total; 30 mins in queue and 10 to 15 mins with immigration officer. Should you have a connecting flight to your final destination in Canada, be sure to leave enough time in between your landing process and boarding. A few general questions by the immigration officer such as my marital status, physical address where the PR card was to be sent too and finally signing-off of on the COPR.

Regards
Shukar

Reactions: Rowdy1313

chenhsia21

Jun 27, 2018
Hi There,

We are going to land in Canada this June. What should we bring to them? I know we will bring COPR, Passport and what else? Should we retake a new PR photo? Bank/ Financial statement?

IRCC didn't mentioned it when they send us COPR in the mail. I found a link on the website. Would you please kindly share what did you bring to them when you land in Canada. Thanks a lot!

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html