+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Yesha Dave

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Anybody got a similar problem like me with Canada Post!! :(

My tracker was activated on Feb 20. The mail was supposed to be delivered on Feb 21. Delivery guy left Notice on my door to pick up from the nearest Canada post. I went to the post office late night but the guy said that they never received any post letter like this and said may my letter is lost or still in the truck and never delivered to the post office.....

I don't want my Passport and COPR to get lost by Canada Post :(
Seriously!!!!! It's a Passport come on!!

getstartedca

Feb 4, 2019
I got my COPR yesterday.

PPR - Jan31st
Passport delivered: Feb 6th
Application Approved: Feb 14th
Return Tracker Activated: Feb 20th
COPR Received: Feb 21st.

Haven't planned my soft landing yet. Thanks to everyone who helped answer my questions. Good luck!

RCKY

Nov 12, 2018
I got my COPR yesterday.

PPR - Jan31st
Passport delivered: Feb 6th
Application Approved: Feb 14th
Return Tracker Activated: Feb 20th
COPR Received: Feb 21st.

Haven't planned my soft landing yet. Thanks to everyone who helped answer my questions. Good luck!
Congrats. What was your VO?

Reactions: Joshua_Max

jcyt

Oct 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
Anybody got a similar problem like me with Canada Post!! :(

My tracker was activated on Feb 20. The mail was supposed to be delivered on Feb 21. Delivery guy left Notice on my door to pick up from the nearest Canada post. I went to the post office late night but the guy said that they never received any post letter like this and said may my letter is lost or still in the truck and never delivered to the post office.....

I don't want my Passport and COPR to get lost by Canada Post :(
Seriously!!!!! It's a Passport come on!!
Did you go to the post office after the 'earliest possible pick-up' time stated on the delivery notice? Maybe it really was still making its rounds in the truck?

jcyt

Oct 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
PPR - Feb 13th
Passport delivered to Ottawa Mailroom: Feb 15th
Application Approved: -
Return Tracker Activated: -
COPR Received: -

I've been invited for an interview on 8th March (non-immigration related) in Vancouver but my passport is still in Ottawa - I hope I get the passport back in time :( . I only have with me my student permit and on my old passport a still running visitor visa. Anyone know if I can board a flight with these Canadian government issued IDs in the meantime?

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Hey guys,
I received my PPR yesterday and will be submitting the passports tomorrow. Could you please let me know whether the below listed documents are enough ? I will be submitting the passport at VFS Chennai, India.
1. Passport
2. Photo- Can I submit the same photo I uploaded post ITA?
3. PPR email copy
4. Envelopes for passports

Below are the documents you need to take ! I have got my COPR and I have submitted my documents and passports at VFS BANGALORE .

1. Passport
2. You need to take new photos with the dimensions mentioned in your PPR EMAIL ( There will be ihtrstuctions )
3.PPR email copy
4. passport copy ( front and back page )
5. VFS CONSENT FORM

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
I received the golden email on 20th Feb 2019 and submitted passport to VFS New Delhi on 22nd Feb 2019.
Now eagerly wait for stamped passport and CoPR.

Reactions: Joshua_Max

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
My experience with VFS, New Delhi was smooth.

I took:
1) My passport (current, not the old one);
2) 2 photographs - as prescribed in PPR email, with stamp of photographer, name and DoB of applicant;
3) Print out of the PPR email;
4) Photocopy of first and last page of passport.
5) Cash ( they charges me 573/- for passport transmission and sms)

It just took me 30 minutes at VFS global, located at Shivaji Stadium metro station.

RohitV

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Hey guys,
I received my PPR yesterday and will be submitting the passports tomorrow. Could you please let me know whether the below listed documents are enough ? I will be submitting the passport at VFS Chennai, India.
1. Passport
2. Photo- Can I submit the same photo I uploaded post ITA?
3. PPR email copy
4. Envelopes for passports
Dimensions and instruction for photographs are a bit different in PPR mail. Therefore get them afresh with stamp of the photo studio, ur name and date of birth behind 2 photos.