+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

AlexandraO

Jul 8, 2016
hello everyone,
Do we see a change or an update on ecas after our application is approved or does it only show decision made the way it was when we received passport request?
I received PPR on 31st of Jan, sent passports on 21 of Feb, passports received by CIC on 25th of Feb. my application still is showing "your background is in progress" and " we are checking out your eligibility"

Rhadjy67

Sep 18, 2018
Feb 6 ppr
Feb 8 sent passport
Feb 12 Ottawa mailroom
After that nothing even my CIC acc still in process so worried now because all shared their timeline in this thread after 5 days their passport delivered on Ottawa their mycic acc change to approved

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Feb 6 ppr
Feb 8 sent passport
Feb 12 Ottawa mailroom
After that nothing even my CIC acc still in process so worried now because all shared their timeline in this thread after 5 days their passport delivered on Ottawa their mycic acc change to approved
Mine was delivered on Feb 15 and no updates yet. We have to just hang on and wait for approval.

vmk4502

Aug 18, 2017
Hello everyone,
I have a question. my ecas shows only "decision made " and then i got the ppr .
So i sent the passport and photos, but by mistake i sent the 2 photos stamped with name and DOB (instructions in the Photo specifications said only 1 photo stamped).
i called cic and they say passport is stamped and waiting for dispatch.
is it something negative or positive?
please advise.
thank you

RCKY

Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have a question. my ecas shows only "decision made " and then i got the ppr .
So i sent the passport and photos, but by mistake i sent the 2 photos stamped with name and DOB (instructions in the Photo specifications said only 1 photo stamped).
i called cic and they say passport is stamped and waiting for dispatch.
is it something negative or positive?
please advise.
thank you
What number you called CIC? Are you inland applicant?

rahulsachdeva

Jul 18, 2017
Feb 6 ppr
Feb 8 sent passport
Feb 12 Ottawa mailroom
Same here. Mine was delivered Feb 11. CEC inland. No updates yet

chrisbebop

Mar 9, 2017
Hi guys~my passport delivered to ottawa on 14th Feb. its been two weeks. no any update in my cic account. is this normal? i am cec inland

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
February 26 PPR
Passport sent 27 February-Ottawa

Reactions: Joshua_Max

YogiBear!

Feb 20, 2019
Quick question guys, received my copr however the destination city mentioned is different to where we actually want to land/enter.
Is than a concern that needs to be corrected?
Suggestions would be appreciated!

whoiam2

Jul 26, 2018
Hi guys~my passport delivered to ottawa on 14th Feb. its been two weeks. no any update in my cic account. is this normal? i am cec inland
Hi, I think it is as my PPR was on Feb 8, passport delivered on Feb 11, 2019. CEC Inland, have yet recieve any update from CIC

Reactions: linda85

RCKY

Nov 12, 2018
I sent my passport to my LVO last week, however do not have any updates from them yet. However I have to travel urgently for work purposes next week. Could I cask the embassy about the update on my passport?

Thanks

vvchanv

Sep 10, 2014
Received passport on Feb-18 .
Completed landing at Niagra rainbow bridge on Feb-20 .

I was suggested to go on Tuesday/wednesday/Thursday at 8 AM .

I went on and walked around 7.30 am towards US border and got my Flag-Pole around 7.40 .
Back to canada by 7.50 , 5 ppl were standing at gate before me .
Wait for 10 minutes to be called in .
An officer asked my passport and gave an yellow slip and asked to proceed to office at the opposite .
waited for 30 minutes to be called in again .
3 minutes .
Became PR

Ask for any questions .
To have landing do we need to take any appointment ?

Reactions: linda85