+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR to COPR Journey - PPR in JAN/FEB-19

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Congrats buddy !

For me I have got an update saying the decision envelop has been dispatched to vfs Bangalore and is in transit !
But by CIC status has not been changed to approved . Did your status change ?
In my case the Visa was stamped on 4th Feb but the status changed on the 7th - so give it a day or so.

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Submitted my passport today. A bit nervous about when they will expect me to land, considering my medicals expire early March. Hoping they will give me a bit more time. To get to PPR it took 10 months. It came out of the blue, and am completely unprepared to travel.

Soft landing is of course possible, but will be very expensive for a family to land return and come back again. Hoping for a favorable date

mayankrawat23

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Congrats buddy !

For me I have got an update saying the decision envelop has been dispatched to vfs Bangalore and is in transit !
But by CIC status has not been changed to approved . Did your status change ?
Yes, I got status change update on 8th, the application is completed.
I had the same message on friday ( dispatched to VFS mumbai) and got the passport today. I'm guessing you will get on or before friday.

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
I submitted passport on 7th feb and today got message that the visa application is under process at IRCC office. lets see how many days it takes for me. fingers crossed.

when are you guys planning to travel anyway?

Last edited:

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Submitted my passport today. A bit nervous about when they will expect me to land, considering my medicals expire early March. Hoping they will give me a bit more time. To get to PPR it took 10 months. It came out of the blue, and am completely unprepared to travel.

Soft landing is of course possible, but will be very expensive for a family to land return and come back again. Hoping for a favorable date
yes, its something that comes out of the blue for sure which is bound to catch people offguard. lets hope that you get a favourable date. Best of luck!!

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Yes, I got status change update on 8th, the application is completed.
I had the same message on friday ( dispatched to VFS mumbai) and got the passport today. I'm guessing you will get on or before friday.
Glad to know so I will have to wait and see ! Thanks for the update buddy.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
I submitted passport on 7th feb and today got message that the visa application is under process at IRCC office. lets see how many days it takes for me. fingers crossed.

when are you guys planning to travel anyway?
Am planning to travel in the last week of March ! Which province are you willing to go to ?

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
last week of march sounds good. i am planning for mid-march. are you travelling with family?
I will travel along first and after I rent a place then my family will follow ! I am looking at Vancouver as my potential option to settle down ! How about you ?

callumjp

Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys, I got my PPR email on 6th February and sent my documents to the Canadian High Embassy on the 7th. I paid for tracking and saw that they received it on the 8th so I'm hoping for a quick turnaround. I am from the UK so do not require a visa to travel to Canada, meaning they did not need me to send my passport. I saw no option in MyCIC to upload my documents so sent them as physical copies in the package.

I will update in here when I get my CoPR!

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
In my case the Visa was stamped on 4th Feb but the status changed on the 7th - so give it a day or so.
How long did it take for the passports to arrive after your status showed the envelop has began dispatched?