+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR then REJECTED

goodhope

Jul 12, 2011
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Dear all

Let me to share my experiance.This can be happened even in latter stages. I received letter from VO this month, stating my duties mismatch with NOC 2121 but they have given 30 days to submit any additional materials

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
goodhope said:
Dear all

Let me to share my experiance.This can be happened even in latter stages. I received letter from VO this month, stating my duties mismatch with NOC 2121 but they have given 30 days to submit any additional materials
How lucky you are they are giving you the opportunity to provide supportive documents. Good Luck.

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
good luck goodhope

gabrielsjimenez

Jul 19, 2011
and i think before they issued ppr medical is already cleared and ok thats why they are requiring furtherance test if needed and furtherance medication..

Umair

Jul 28, 2010
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2009
Doc's Request.
06-08-2009
AOR Received.
23-12-2009 ( 2nd )
Med's Request
21 Feb 2012
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2012
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2012
LANDED..........
30 DEC 2012 EDMONTON Via Montreal YAHOO
thebeast184 said:
There is one main important difference between demented and goodhope that makes demented not believable (IMO). The main difference being that demented had already been requested for his passport which means that the entire background/security checks and medical clearance had been completed (given that his meds and PPR was not combined).

Demented for instance could have been a case where the background checks raised some suspicions and hence they requested additional information.

For example, in my own case I was asked for further proofs of my duties even before medicals (which is in line with the operating handbook).

Can you be denied at the passport stage? I highly doubt it, unless the VO is by no means following the operating handbook. It is very inefficient to check if someone qualifies in every stage of the process including post background and security checks just before you stamp a visa.

Anyways, this is just my opinion
Dear,
you are right during background checking they found some doubt that is why they are refusing the case even at this stage.

In my case a job verification was done in march immediately after medical was submitted. but again later few minutes before sending email of PPR1, which was done on phone at office land line number asked about me, then asked where to send documents, but later on it was emailed after 30 minutes.

This shows they carry background checks till visa is stamped.

• Wow
Reactions: shaizeik

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Let's not be hasty yet in saying this of the OP; we do not have enough information from him yet to ascertain that surely. He has been asked and given the opportunity; we have not seen any info yet that would clarify in what situation he received denial of his application at this late stage.

Should there be no more information forthcoming from the OP that clarifies his situation then we move on and disregard the post.

Aside to goodhope - good luck on this opportunity. Wishing you the best...

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
We don't have enough information, but perhaps that is for his own reasons of comfort and security. I think we should make everyone feel they can share whatever they wish to and not be judged because they are reluctant to divulge everything in a public forum. Until we are walking in the other person's shoes we will never know.......
Agree with Ragluf that it is better to move on if no more information is forthcoming, rather than continue to make suppositions about someone else's misfortune.
Hope everyone has a peaceful weekend around the world.

theshivster

Oct 7, 2010
Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
AOR Received.
17-05-2011
IELTS Request
sent with app 8.5 band score
File Transfer...
RBVO 21 June 2011 IN PROCESS 20 Jan 2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02.10.2012 (there is only one DMP here and we were waiting on new passports) Meds line added 19.11.12
Passport Req..
07.02.2013 sent 11.2.13 arrived 12.2.13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Dated 28.02.2013 Canadian Address on Ecas 02.03.2013 Decision Made Sunday 03.03.2013
LANDED..........
Prinicipal Applicant Landed 14 May. The rest of us landed on 2.9.2013
Pippin said:
We don't have enough information, but perhaps that is for his own reasons of comfort and security. I think we should make everyone feel they can share whatever they wish to and not be judged because they are reluctant to divulge everything in a public forum. Until we are walking in the other person's shoes we will never know.......
Agree with Ragluf that it is better to move on if no more information is forthcoming, rather than continue to make suppositions about someone else's misfortune.
Hope everyone has a peaceful weekend around the world.
and a peaceful weekend to you too Pippin

demented

Oct 25, 2012
sorry for the late reply guys.. anyway, im not trying to stir up panic here.. what would i benefit from doing that... anyway, Ill say it again, after PPR last July, I received a call from DHL that we have a mail from the Embassy. You have no idea how excited I was thinking that it was our visas. Much to our surprise/ dismay, we did get our passports (no stamp of course), plus all of the forms we passed, plus a 2 page letter from the VO stating that my job does no match the NOC and that they are not satisfied thus have the right to refuse our application. thats it... no secrets whatsoever....

butetebetlog

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Chaos Throne
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 28, 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 18, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2012 (dated Feb.1)
Med's Done....
Feb. 13, 2012
Interview........
Jan. 26, 2012
Passport Req..
Jun. 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 09, 2012
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Possibly landing funds insufficiency/issues?

anata

Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-10
Doc's Request.
29-09-10
AOR Received.
14-01-11
Med's Request
07-03-12
Med's Done....
20-04/29-05/03-07-12
Passport Req..
17-09-12
demented said:
sorry for the late reply guys.. anyway, im not trying to stir up panic here.. what would i benefit from doing that... anyway, Ill say it again, after PPR last July, I received a call from DHL that we have a mail from the Embassy. You have no idea how excited I was thinking that it was our visas. Much to our surprise/ dismay, we did get our passports (no stamp of course), plus all of the forms we passed, plus a 2 page letter from the VO stating that my job does no match the NOC and that they are not satisfied thus have the right to refuse our application. thats it... no secrets whatsoever....

Why did you just accept their decision if you think your NOC match with your job? Make an appeal.. I dont think CEM is fair... You could have been rejected prior to medical (you spent so much already)! Btw, when did you apply and whats your NOC?

demented

Oct 25, 2012
POF is Php 2M.... our immigration consultant said that filing for appeal takes 3 months with no assurance. She advised us to start processing my wife's papers so that by 2013, everything is set and ready to go. and the new changes in the FSW category is a lot to take in..

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Agree with your consultant about fastest way to get things back on track, but have a read of the following link.
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/how-to-deal-with-unfair-ner/
IF you can identify a mistake on the part of the officer, communicate the issue immediately to the VO and you may be able to salvage the situation. But, if there was always the potential for the information to be interpreted as it was, then focus your energies on the new app. Good Luck.

allisback

Sep 2, 2012
I think you should send your case for re-consideration.You got your medicals done and still received rejection at the last stage as your NOC duties did not match. you can give it a try. Re-filing is an option available to you whenever you may wish, however re-consideration if successfully done, can save you from going all over the whole procedure once again.