+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR then REJECTED

demented

Oct 25, 2012
hello guys! I need help.. as you can see, I applied for PR under FSW last 2010 with my then commonlaw partner. we got married while processing. This year we got the medicals, passed the RPRF, then eventually PPR. Now, the VO said that he cannot accept my application because my job does not fit the NOC List. (Fantastic right??) anyway, we are planning to reapply again under the FSW category. My wife is going to be the main applicant since shes a nurse with 3 years hospital experience... do you think this is ok? or we'll be having problems still because I got rejected?

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
demented said:
hello guys! I need help.. as you can see, I applied for PR under FSW last 2010 with my then commonlaw partner. we got married while processing. This year we got the medicals, passed the RPRF, then eventually PPR. Now, the VO said that he cannot accept my application because my job does not fit the NOC List. (Fantastic right??) anyway, we are planning to reapply again under the FSW category. My wife is going to be the main applicant since shes a nurse with 3 years hospital experience... do you think this is ok? or we'll be having problems still because I got rejected?
What was your NOC and visa office.
Why don't you write them for reconsidaration letter.
Manish.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If you are still confused by the decision it may help others to assist you if you indicate the NOC and job duties you submitted. It seems very strange to get as far in the process as this to end up with a NOC issue. A reconsideration letter may be a good suggestion if it is obvious that an error has occurred, otherwise Plan B sounds like a good move. All the best and sorry about the decision.

demented

Oct 25, 2012
I know.... and to think we've waited for 2 years and got our hopes up... guess theres no security until the visa is in your grasp..

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
demented said:
Anyway you have someone in Canada who you can authorize and get GCMS notes (including the paper records) so you can see where the application failed?

manila07

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
when did you received the PPR when did you submit your passport and when did you receive the rejection letter? sorry so many questions just want to clear things up many from this forum are in the same boat waiting for PP to come back with VISA stamped.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
demented said:
Something is missing my friend ,please explain in detail

demented

Oct 25, 2012
manila07 said:
when did you received the PPR when did you submit your passport and when did you receive the rejection letter? sorry so many questions just want to clear things up many from this forum are in the same boat waiting for PP to come back with VISA stamped.
\

PPR received July 3, 2012
PP passed July 4, 2012
Rejection letter received Oct 23, 2012

manila07

Star Member
Sep 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
AOR Received.
March 2011
Med's Request
March 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
demented said:
\

PPR received July 3, 2012
PP passed July 4, 2012
Rejection letter received Oct 23, 2012

that is more than 90 days! is that's the only reason they gave you? what is your NOC code and how come you've gone this far in the application process and the rejection is bec of CON incompatible!

did you send an inquiry or explanation from them?

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kanamen said:
Something is missing my friend ,please explain in detail
I second that.

I think the applicant is not interested to disclose the NOC even though it was requested several times by the forum members. On the other hand, the applicant is more interested to apply again in 2013.

Definitely something wrong with the application. Otherwise, it wouldn't refuse at this moment. This is the first time I have seen this type of situation for FSW.

Reactions: shaizeik

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
demented said:
I know.... and to think we've waited for 2 years and got our hopes up... guess theres no security until the visa is in your grasp..
Nope, there is no guarantee until you land in Canada successfully.

I found on this forum that one guy was refused to enter in Canada as he didn't mention that he is married at the time of submitting his PR application. He tried to come in Canada quickly. Therefore, he didn't mention it. He had to go back his home country. After that CIC revoked his PR visa.

MASunny

Apr 20, 2012
Dear, I have never seen such situation since long; either it relates to criminal offence or fake experience/reference letter which VO came to know at such later stage. Pl expedite with more detail & if needed we are ready to help you.

demented said:

Reactions: shaizeik

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
I do not believe that at this late stage, after PPR, the visa office would fail because of the "job doesn't fit NOC list". Applications are assessed based on the rules at the time the applicant applied, so all eligibility regarding NOC experience matching the FSW1 in-demand list should be done during the CIO and Visa Offices eligibility review phases. Then the supporting documents are analyzed during the background check phase.

All of this should have been completed before meds/security checks/PPR. So I do not think it is even a fake experience letter.

Therefore at this late stage I think the only reasons an application would fail would be for medical or security reasons.

Wayne.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
I do not believe that at this late stage, after PPR, the visa office would fail because of the "job doesn't fit NOC list". Applications are assessed based on the rules at the time the applicant applied, so all eligibility regarding NOC experience matching the FSW1 in-demand list should be done during the CIO and Visa Offices eligibility review phases. Then the supporting documents are analyzed during the background check phase.

All of this should have been completed before meds/security checks/PPR. So I do not think it is even a fake experience letter.

Therefore at this late stage I think the only reasons an application would fail would be for medical or security reasons.

Wayne.
Yes Sir,you are right .OP is hiding some other facts or just trying to spread some sort of panic around here ,you can check he is just new member