+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR / Required Documents and Procedure / VFS INDIA

manideeplanka

Apr 15, 2019
@Canmah I did it via the web form, yes. But I need to check my profile too, being unable to login is bugging me.

Also, I got confirmation from the VAC about the height and eye color, you can just print that info on a paper. No official forms are needed.

And I submitted my package today. Hope everything goes okay.

Reactions: Canmah

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Canmah

pink2019

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi,
Thanks for starting this group.
I had received PPR email only for primary applicant. For 2 way VFS courier service, I had to raise 2 web form for me and my spouse with same PPR email. Separate envelope for me and my spouse. Is my understanding correct?

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Hi,
Thanks for starting this group.
I had received PPR email only for primary applicant. For 2 way VFS courier service, I had to raise 2 web form for me and my spouse with same PPR email. Separate envelope for me and my spouse. Is my understanding correct?
YES you have to prepare seperate packet for each individual.

You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf)
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeddie

Vank1628

Jan 13, 2020
Hello All,

I submitted my passport to VFS office after receiving the PPR request on 02/Nov/21. Haven't received my passport back yet. At VFS site it is showing under process at IRCC office. Anyone who received their passport back after stamping? How much time usually it takes for stamping process?

Thanks.

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hello All,

I submitted my passport to VFS office after receiving the PPR request on 02/Nov/21. Haven't received my passport back yet. At VFS site it is showing under process at IRCC office. Anyone who received their passport back after stamping? How much time usually it takes for stamping process?

Thanks.
this is timeline...
picked up by courier 21st Oct
IRCC office process start 27thOct
Return AWB number reference 2ndNov
Counterfoil reference in GCKey and IRCC dispatch 12thNov ( roughly 16days... it may vary now)
Courier tracking from13thNov
Expecting Delivery by 16thNov

Reactions: Vank1628

Lchinjohn

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi. I just received my ready for visa email. Would appreciate some help with the documents. There's a form at the end of the email which says "Family Information". Do I need to fill that if I'm the sole applicant with no accompanying family members? And also, I saw some posts about consent form. I don't see that on my list of documents to submit. Can anyone advise me? Greatly appreciate your time. Thanks in advance.