+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR / Required Documents and Procedure / VFS INDIA

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Hi. I just received my ready for visa email. Would appreciate some help with the documents. There's a form at the end of the email which says "Family Information". Do I need to fill that if I'm the sole applicant with no accompanying family members? And also, I saw some posts about consent form. I don't see that on my list of documents to submit. Can anyone advise me? Greatly appreciate your time. Thanks in advance.
You can the link for more information for COR India..
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/page-252#post-9843958

As mentioned at the start of the forum ......
You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - typed in a plain paper
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

Also, any additional form as requested in the " Ready for Visa" email.

manideeplanka

Apr 15, 2019
I got my passport stamped with a one-time visa too. Can someone help me with the documents I need when landing? Is there an official link?

RaghuramRoy

Dec 5, 2020
I got a mail from vfs

“You have not sent the return courier address form. We will send your Decision Envelope to the pick-up address given by you. In case of any change please write back to us”

this means I don’t really have to do anything right?

avishekbm

Sep 10, 2019
Had a question - do we need to submit old / expired passports for the PPR?

I had applied with my old passport which expired in 2021. I have received my new passport - I have also informed the CIC about this using a webform and they have replied with an acceptance for the same as well.

I don't have an issue in sending both passports - just scared they might lose / not return the older passport

Dec 15, 2021
I got a mail from vfs

“You have not sent the return courier address form. We will send your Decision Envelope to the pick-up address given by you. In case of any change please write back to us”

this means I don’t really have to do anything right?
Hi,
Can you please tell me how many days did it take for IRCC to stamp your passport and send it back to VAC, Delhi?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi anyone doing this from Chennai? I just got the Ready for Visa email on Friday. Where can i take the photos in Chennai and how long is it taking for VFS to pick up my passport and return with Visa

Thanks

sb17

May 29, 2019
Had a question - do we need to submit old / expired passports for the PPR?

I had applied with my old passport which expired in 2021. I have received my new passport - I have also informed the CIC about this using a webform and they have replied with an acceptance for the same as well.

I don't have an issue in sending both passports - just scared they might lose / not return the older passport
Hi. So, did you finally submit both the passports or only the new one?

Capt.Marcos

Feb 1, 2020
You can the link for more information for COR India..
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/page-252#post-9843958

As mentioned at the start of the forum ......
You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

Also, any additional form as requested in the " Ready for Visa" email.
Hi
In vfs consent form for biometrics, there are 2 options on page 3. Which one should we complete?

We have provided biometrics for trv which has been rejected, but received ppr for spousal sponsorship.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi
In vfs consent form for biometrics, there are 2 options on page 3. Which one should we complete?

We have provided biometrics for trv which has been rejected, but received ppr for spousal sponsorship.
leave itt blank, its irelavant after ppr. many inclufding me left it blanc and got the pr

hashantagari

Jun 29, 2022
Hi
I got ppr email but no letter attached with it and no update on gc key. So I have to attach ppr email print when sending passport?

drukmocha

Aug 26, 2022
Hello everyone,

Does this still hold true?

"You’ll need to prepare a different packet for each applicant. For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth "

I read that we can add multiple applicants in a single webform as the webform asks for this question "Number of applicants for passport Submission (Each applicant will receive a separate appointment)" (we are looking to go submit the document physically)

It also says "Please upload the first page of each applicant's passport submission letter " However, I am the dependent and I dont have the PPR in my name. It is only in the name of my husband (Principal applicant)

Nil31031989

Aug 27, 2022
Hello,
I submitted my express entry application in october 2020.
On 29th july 2022 they updated my application and send me PPR letter.
then i send all documents which they ask for.
After few day when i got my passport back it was not printed and they send me one letter with passport in which they written that my application is in progress.
I am confuse how is it possible?
Please help me out.

sanmum405

Nov 22, 2022
With PPR trickle and expected rain (credit to Kubeir Sir for coining this term), along comes bunch of queries regarding the submission of passport to VFS.
So I thought of creating this thread to clear all our doubts.

Below is the post by InterstellarImmigrant I found to be helpful:

1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf)
Perfect this is correct thing i did in India Mumbai on 24th Nov 2022, you are 100% correct.

I have question
I have received PPR/ COPR from Government of Canada High Commission of Canada – Primary office New Delhi- India
I have submitted passport of Myself, Daughter and wife(dependent) to VFS India –Mumbai.

My dependent (son also dependent) is currently in Canada, and the letter says he has to fill web form to India for Virtual Landing, because my file is processed from India. I have filled form and submitted. However web form response takes time /some time very long time.

Question 1- Can I ask my son to send his Passport by courier, I submit it VFS- Mumbai. I enquired with VFS they say blood relation can submit with consent form.

Question 2- What happens at the Canada border because my son will be not there.

Please help

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Perfect this is correct thing i did in India Mumbai on 24th Nov 2022, you are 100% correct.

I have question
I have received PPR/ COPR from Government of Canada High Commission of Canada – Primary office New Delhi- India
I have submitted passport of Myself, Daughter and wife(dependent) to VFS India –Mumbai.

My dependent (son also dependent) is currently in Canada, and the letter says he has to fill web form to India for Virtual Landing, because my file is processed from India. I have filled form and submitted. However web form response takes time /some time very long time.

Question 1- Can I ask my son to send his Passport by courier, I submit it VFS- Mumbai. I enquired with VFS they say blood relation can submit with consent form.

Question 2- What happens at the Canada border because my son will be not there.

Please help
Hi ! I’m in the same situation as you. My son who is my dependant is already in Canada as he’s a university student in BC. I wanted to understand the procedure for his soft landing in Canada.
What did you guys finally do ??