+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR Request Question

Manzana

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
we send our documents using fedex. In the package they included te prepaid electronic both way electronic airway bill inside son that mexico could send us back our documents. The only copy I received was the one that I paid in order to send it to mexico. Is this the one they need?

Via FedEx: Please forward us a scanned copy of the prepaid electronic airway bill provided by the company or send us by e-mail the international account number of this company in order for the airway bill to be issued. If the account number is not registered to your name (example: registered under a friend’s name, etc.) you will have to provide us with authorization from the account holder. Please be advised that the documents will be sent to the country of origin of the account holder (www.fedex.com).
Hi!
They only need the copy of the airway bill that is going to be used on the envelope in which the VO will return your passport.

Manzana

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
I also just sent my husbands to Peru. Please email me thee details once you completed! I would like to compare experiences. I didn't see them put an actual envelope in the package. But he gave me a copy of what he said is the prepaid return bill with info FROM: Mexico TO: Peru. So it seems correct. But he said I had to for the return when I pick it up.

So please email me! I'd like to here your experience in Peru too! rebecca_p@rogers.com
Hi Rebecca!

As far as I know they (courrier Co.), did need to physically put the return envelope inside the one in which you put your passport. They had to have returned to you 2 different airway bills.. one of the "envío" and one of the "regreso", the latter being the one Mexico needs scanned and sent to via email. I hope this helps.

NorthwardCA

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
I am sending the documents from the US. So I was going to use FedEx, and include a smaller envelope inside a larger one.

But in the online FedEx account, it asks who the sender is. For the return envelope, where I am the recipient, is the sender just the CIC VO in Ottawa?