+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR received. spouse in india

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
what about your wife? Did she receive her Copr? Who got it first?
I got my PPR on Feb 27th, asking me to send mine and my wife's passport to Ottawa. Since my wife is in India I send them the mail regarding this, meanwhile, i send my passport to Ottawa. Is my approach correct?
Hi, I had sent them an email and waited for a response before sending any passport. We both applied almost the same time but her processing was faster i think.

Your wife should send the passport in India once you have the email with instructions for India, which should be a quick response from them. If you recently sent the email, wait a couple of days and they should respond.

All the Best!

Feb 28, 2018
Hi, I had sent them an email and waited for a response before sending any passport. We both applied almost the same time but her processing was faster i think.

Your wife should send the passport in India once you have the email with instructions for India, which should be a quick response from them. If you recently sent the email, wait a couple of days and they should respond.

All the Best!
Oh. Thanks for the reply. I got PPR on Feb 27th and mailed them the same day. I didn't wait for their and send my passport to Ottawa as per friends suggestion on the same day. My wife's passport will be sent once i get the reply for the mail. Hope me sending the my passport before reply to email won't cause any issue.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
sorry for late response. I sent my docs from Canada while my wife sent from India - I received my CoPR today so yes everything went fine.
Did you email or inform CPC before sending spouse passport to India? We need to land before 02-June.

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Did you email or inform CPC before sending spouse passport to India? We need to land before 02-June.
I Emailed before I sent any passports. I got response from Ottawa that I will get a separate email with details for submission in India. My wife followed that email and submitted docs in Delhi, while I sent mine to Ottawa.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I Emailed before I sent any passports. I got response from Ottawa that I will get a separate email with details for submission in India. My wife followed that email and submitted docs in Delhi, while I sent mine to Ottawa.
Thanks. My primary VO is Singapore. Already emailed them, CPC-O too but haven’t received any instruction yet.

AspirantCanada123

Mar 15, 2018
Good day all,
I received PPR on 30th May 2018.
I am in the same boat as all of you. I request you all to answer my below query.
1. I am an Indian citizen and live and work in Malaysia. From PPR email it looks like my visa office is Singapore. While my dependent lives in Bangalore, India.
Whom should i address the email to for allowing dependents passport stamping at India? Also what should be content of the email?
Request you all to Kindly share the email id and the content that we should write.
2. I plan to visit India for a week on 8th June and return on 16th June. I will submit my passport after making this travel. Can I make a social international travel to Home country after receiving PPR and before receiving COPR?

AspirantCanada123

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks. My primary VO is Singapore. Already emailed them, CPC-O too but haven’t received any instruction yet.
Good day to you,
Could you please answer my below query as you have recently done this.
I received PPR on 30th May 2018.
I am in the same boat as all of you. I request you all to answer my below query.
1. I am an Indian citizen and live and work in Malaysia. From PPR email it looks like my visa office is Singapore. While my dependent lives in Bangalore, India.
Whom should i address the email to for allowingdependents passport stamping at India? Also what should be content of the email?
Request you all to Kindly share the email id and the content that we should write.
2. I plan to visit India for a week on 8th June and return on 16th June. I will submit my passport after making this travel. Can I make a social international travel to Home country after receiving PPR and before receiving COPR?

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Oh. Thanks for the reply. I got PPR on Feb 27th and mailed them the same day. I didn't wait for their and send my passport to Ottawa as per friends suggestion on the same day. My wife's passport will be sent once i get the reply for the mail. Hope me sending the my passport before reply to email won't cause any issue.
Hi I am in a similar situation. Wanted to know if you sending your passport before mailing them about your wife's situation cause any problem? Did they process yours normally and sent passport back in time?

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018
Hi I am in a similar situation. Wanted to know if you sending your passport before mailing them about your wife's situation cause any problem? Did they process yours normally and sent passport back in time?
Hi,
Could you please let me know how did you contact IRCC to send instructions for dependents to submit passport in India.

I received PPR email yesterday ( May 14, 2019). I am in Canada and my dependents are in India.

Could you please let me know the complete process you followed In order to send passports in Canada for yourself and dependents in India.

Thanks in advance and all the best to everyone

kushalagg

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
Hi,
Could you please let me know how did you contact IRCC to send instructions for dependents to submit passport in India.

I received PPR email yesterday ( May 14, 2019). I am in Canada and my dependents are in India.

Could you please let me know the complete process you followed In order to send passports in Canada for yourself and dependents in India.

Thanks in advance and all the best to everyone
For me I was in Canada and dependent in India. The mail had instructions to send it to CPC-Ottawa and also had instructions that if you reside in India you can visit VFS to send the passports to IRCC offices for processing.

You can go ahead and mail yours to the address in Canada and ask your dependent to visit VFS with the print of email, passport copy, photographs (can be clicked at VFS), and consent form (also provided at VFS)

Akshay9

Sep 9, 2018

All the Best!
Thanks a lot for the quick response.
Did you email IRCC after you receive the PPR email asking to provide another letter for you and your dependents to submit in Canada and India ?

And could you provide the email address in case if you have requested.
Thanks in advance.

RaghuRam123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
hI Abhilash,

1. please post you and your spouse timelines to get copr as i have in similar situation as you

me: primary applicant- in canada- got ready for visa letter - sent my passport to ottawa (requested instructions to send spouse passport to NDVO ) - waiting for copr
my spouse: in india- waiting to send passport to NDVO

2. please provide landing procedure as we are in different countries.
can i finish landing at border with out waiting for spouse or do we need to do landing at same time

3. any specific questions asked for your spouse at airport while finishing landing process

Thanks

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore
hI Abhilash,

1. please post you and your spouse timelines to get copr as i have in similar situation as you

me: primary applicant- in canada- got ready for visa letter - sent my passport to ottawa (requested instructions to send spouse passport to NDVO ) - waiting for copr
my spouse: in india- waiting to send passport to NDVO

2. please provide landing procedure as we are in different countries.
can i finish landing at border with out waiting for spouse or do we need to do landing at same time

3. any specific questions asked for your spouse at airport while finishing landing process

Thanks
Hi @RaghuRam123 , could you please let me know your timeline as I am facing the similar situation.. after email confirmation from ndvo, we sent primary passport to Ottawa on 26 Sept. Spouse passport to ndvo in 25 Sept.. there is no update after that, any idea how much time stamping may take ? Thanks

JPurba

Jan 22, 2018
Bangalore
For me I was in Canada and dependent in India. The mail had instructions to send it to CPC-Ottawa and also had instructions that if you reside in India you can visit VFS to send the passports to IRCC offices for processing.

You can go ahead and mail yours to the address in Canada and ask your dependent to visit VFS with the print of email, passport copy, photographs (can be clicked at VFS), and consent form (also provided at VFS)
Hi @kushalagg could you please provide your timeline ? In my case my wife is primary and sent sent to Ottawa on 26 Sept and I as a dependent sent to NDVO on 23 Sept. Till date both passports in stamping process, does primary applicant stamping done before dependent ? That's the reason ndvo taking more time for me ? Your response is much appreciated. Thanks jasbir Singh