+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR received. spouse in india

devanshitamogna

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hello all,

I live in the united states and my spouse is in India. I have received PPR on Dec 21st to send our passports to Ottawa visa office. My spouse is in India and I am unable to sent my spouse passport to Ottawa. I sent an email to the Ottawa cic but haven't received any response from them. Its been 8 days. I am waiting for the instructions from them.

Please suggest as they gave only 30 days to respond for the PPR request.

craig123

Jul 7, 2017
Hello all,

I live in the united states and my spouse is in India. I have received PPR on Dec 21st to send our passports to Ottawa visa office. My spouse is in India and I am unable to sent my spouse passport to Ottawa. I sent an email to the Ottawa cic but haven't received any response from them. Its been 8 days. I am waiting for the instructions from them.

Please suggest as they gave only 30 days to respond for the PPR request.
You are following the right approach and done the right thing by emailing CIC. Just be patient and they will send the email to send passports to Indian NDVO. (Note new email will still be addressed to you as a primary applicant and will not have your wifes info so dont get confused just ask your wife to carry this new email printout with your UCI along with other requested docs to VFS Global in India) Unfortunately they take long time before they reply. You can send reminder every 7 days.

devanshitamogna

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Just got an email which has instructions to send the passports to India vfs. Do I still send mine to Ottawa and my spouse to India vfs?

VijayReddyTirupari

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
20/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26/11/2016
Nomination.....
20/12/2016
AOR Received.
15/03/2017
Med's Request
Upfront on 27/03/2017
Med's Done....
Medicals passed 25/05/2017
LANDED..........
InLand.
Just got an email which has instructions to send the passports to India vfs. Do I still send mine to Ottawa and my spouse to India vfs?
Are the instruction in new mail are completely different ? was Your spouse UCI number and name wasn't on it?

I'm in same situation, mailed them on 5th Jan waiting for their new instructions.

devanshitamogna

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Are the instruction in new mail are completely different ? was Your spouse UCI number and name wasn't on it?

I'm in same situation, mailed them on 5th Jan waiting for their new instructions.
Yes, but looks like they will send instructions addressing to primary applicant only. no where you would find dependents information. I have sent my passport to Ottawa and my spouse to NDVO in India.

surya450

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
March 16 2016@PNP CIC
Nomination.....
January 2016@ AINP
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-May-2016
Med's Request
4-oct-2017
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2018
Yes, but looks like they will send instructions addressing to primary applicant only. no where you would find dependents information. I have sent my passport to Ottawa and my spouse to NDVO in India.
Hi,
I’m in the same situation as you are. I got passport request from delhi saying I need to submit my passport and my dependent passport to either delhi or both to Ottawa.
I’m in canada and my wife is in India so should I send my passport to Ottawa and wife passport to delhi with same email?

I emailed delhi immigration but didn’t hear anything from them in past ten days.

Is the new email with instruction is same as the inial email? Can you please share the initial email and second email you got deleting your details?

My email is bannu.kv@gmail.com or you can reach me at+17808855424. You can send a Watsapp msg also.

I’m little worried since it’s been more than ten days and didn’t recieve any reply.

Thank you!
Surya

singhshaman

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Im in a similar boat as my spouse is about to leave for India. CIC call centre rep also didnt have an answer and suggested to send the email. I will do that now and keep you all updated.

Please share if anyone finds more info.

surya450

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
March 16 2016@PNP CIC
Nomination.....
January 2016@ AINP
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-May-2016
Med's Request
4-oct-2017
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2018
Im in a similar boat as my spouse is about to leave for India. CIC call centre rep also didnt have an answer and suggested to send the email. I will do that now and keep you all updated.

Please share if anyone finds more info.
Any luck with the email ?

surya450

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
March 16 2016@PNP CIC
Nomination.....
January 2016@ AINP
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-May-2016
Med's Request
4-oct-2017
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2018
sorry for late response. I sent my docs from Canada while my wife sent from India - I received my CoPR today so yes everything went fine.
Ohh nice. I got COPr on Jan 26th finished landing on Jan 28. My Wife also got her COPr on Jan 22.

Feb 28, 2018
sorry for late response. I sent my docs from Canada while my wife sent from India - I received my CoPR today so yes everything went fine.
what about your wife? Did she receive her Copr? Who got it first?
I got my PPR on Feb 27th, asking me to send mine and my wife's passport to Ottawa. Since my wife is in India I send them the mail regarding this, meanwhile, i send my passport to Ottawa. Is my approach correct?