Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I had created this thread to ask about what to do when my spouse had not been added even after intimating IRCC and I had received a PPR without her name in the PPR. Your responses were spot on. They requested the documents on 23rd December 2020. We submitted all the forms on 21st January 2021.

The name of my spouse still does not appear on my profile.
I had requested GCMS notes and the last Notes entry says "Incoming correspondence that was at provided has been flipped to received in bulk. Incoming information will need to be reviewed at next due date" dated 17th Feb 2020.
There has been only one ghost update after that date

The updated entity is
Review of additional documents
  • February 18, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
which I believe is the same one mentioned in the GCMS notes.

No other updates have been made on my file after that. I have sent several web forms but they end up with the same generic response, 'Please be patient.

I wanted to know:
1. Does all of the data indicate that my wife has not been added to the profile at all?
2. If yes, does that mean all of her credential checks(education, security, background) have not even been started? Will this process add another (un)expected 2-5 months for the processing to happen?
3. Since she has no UCI number, is it possible for her to do upfront medicals?
1. When a new family member has to be added, it has to be manually updated in the system. Once done, you will see it in your MyCIC account.

2. If you do not see the name, then the conclusion is that they have not started, which can also be verified from the GCMS notes.

3. You do not need a UCI number to do upfront medicals.

Reactions: SaBong

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
1. When a new family member has to be added, it has to be manually updated in the system. Once done, you will see it in your MyCIC account.

2. If you do not see the name, then the conclusion is that they have not started, which can also be verified from the GCMS notes.

3. You do not need a UCI number to do upfront medicals.
Thank you for your help.

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon,
I have received a document request from IRCC on 30th December after a year of total silence. This is in regards to the addition of my spouse, which also was the primary purpose for the creation of this thread.

Some details about the request are unclear due to the way the document is phrased. I am attaching a screenshot of the requested documents for your reference.

I had a few questions about this.
1. About the passport, am I required to submit both (primary applicant and spouse) of our passports?
2. Is it necessary to submit all the pages of the passport or only those with stamps and visas on them?
3. About the travel history am I required to submit this for both of us?

This communication has been received in my IRCC account so I can assure you that it is official. One more thing that I would like to mention is that my (primary applicant) file has an approved status, having already been sent a PPR in November 2020 which I could not act on because my spouse was not added.

Thank you.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi @legalfalcon,
I have received a document request from IRCC on 30th December after a year of total silence. This is in regards to the addition of my spouse, which also was the primary purpose for the creation of this thread.

Some details about the request are unclear due to the way the document is phrased. I am attaching a screenshot of the requested documents for your reference.

1. About the passport, am I required to submit both (primary applicant and spouse) of our passports?
2. Is it necessary to submit all the pages of the passport or only those with stamps and visas on them?

This communication has been received in my IRCC account so I can assure you that it is official. One more thing that I would like to mention is that my (primary applicant) file has an approved status, having already been sent a PPR in November 2020 which I could not act on because my spouse was not added.

Thank you.
@SaBong Please check my responses,

1. About the passport, am I required to submit both (primary applicant and spouse) of our passports? - Only for your spouse
2. Is it necessary to submit all the pages of the passport or only those with stamps and visas on them? - you do not need to submit all pages of the passport that has stamps and visa on them/
3. About the travel history am I required to submit this for both of us? - travel history of your spouse in the last 10 years.

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon,

Thank you.
@legalfalcon, your input would be greatly appreciated

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, your input would be greatly appreciated

This request is for your spouse, however, if there have been any changes for you, in terms of travel etc, then you too can send updated details.

Only spouse, unless your passport has been renewed.

Only if it has any stamps and visas. If not, then only the biographical pages.

See above

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
This request is for your spouse, however, if there have been any changes for you, in terms of travel etc, then you too can send updated details.

See above
Thank you for your response! I will proceed with your suggestions

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020

See above
Hi @legalfalcon

I recently got my PPR and after which I added my wife to my application. IRCC requested Spouse docs and I submitted all the requested spouse documents within 10 days of the 30 day deadline. She got her US visa today and it will be stamped on her passport in 2 days. My deadline to submit the documents was May 18th, but I have already sent the docs. Since I am still under the 30 day deadline, should I need to send the updated passport copy with new US visa stamp? I am asking this because after seeing your above response (for question 2) and also I still have 8 more days of the 30 days deadline.

Your input would be highly appreciated.

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Gist of my timeline
AOR: Nov 2019
Got married after AOR: July 2020
Intimated IRCC: July 2020
Documents for spouse requested: Dec 2020
Docs submitted: Jan 2021
Spouse Added with biometrics and medicals(both applicants) requested: Feb 2022 (after waiting for 1 year)
Medicals passed: 28th March 2022

Hello @legalfalcon ,
I have completed submitting all my spouse's and my documents and have even passed medicals.
IRCC however, changed my passport number to my spouse's passport number and now in my application we both have the same passport number. This was brought to my notice by the panel doctor during my medicals. She also mentioned that she will highlight the issue while sending both of our medicals and also made the comment on my medical report. I got my GCMS notes today and I still see that we both have the same numbers in the passport field. How should I get this rectified?

In the GCMS notes it also mentions that my criminality has expired. I have secured a new PCC because I was sure this would be the case based on other's experiences. Should I send the PCC without a request from them?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Gist of my timeline
AOR: Nov 2019
Got married after AOR: July 2020
Intimated IRCC: July 2020
Documents for spouse requested: Dec 2020
Docs submitted: Jan 2021
Spouse Added with biometrics and medicals(both applicants) requested: Feb 2022 (after waiting for 1 year)
Medicals passed: 28th March 2022

Hello @legalfalcon ,
I have completed submitting all my spouse's and my documents and have even passed medicals.
IRCC however, changed my passport number to my spouse's passport number and now in my application we both have the same passport number. This was brought to my notice by the panel doctor during my medicals. She also mentioned that she will highlight the issue while sending both of our medicals and also made the comment on my medical report. I got my GCMS notes today and I still see that we both have the same numbers in the passport field. How should I get this rectified?

In the GCMS notes it also mentions that my criminality has expired. I have secured a new PCC because I was sure this would be the case based on other's experiences. Should I send the PCC without a request from them?
Hi,

Did you send the updated PCC? What's the current status of your application?

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi,

Did you send the updated PCC? What's the current status of your application?
New ADRs were raised for my spouse and myself on 30th May. In those I have submitted all the new requested documents along with my PCC.
No updates have been made on my file after submission of these documents. I am currently in processing of filing a Mandamus. I will be doing so at the end of this month.

Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
New ADRs were raised for my spouse and myself on 30th May. In those I have submitted all the new requested documents along with my PCC.
No updates have been made on my file after submission of these documents. I am currently in processing of filing a Mandamus. I will be doing so at the end of this month.
It is very sad that IRCC is pushing immigrants to this extent. Hope things turn out well for you after Mandamus.

SaBong

Star Member
Oct 13, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon,
I received my PPR recently and had sent my passport for stamping. IRCC returned my passport stating it was damaged and that I needed to resubmit a new one. I have applied for it and will be getting it in 3-5 days.
Do I need to send a scanned copy of the new passport using a web form and wait until their acknowledgement or can I directly send the new passport for stamping as soon as I receive it?
My 30 day deadline to send the passport for stamping ends on 12th October 2022.

Armstrong17

Jul 30, 2022
You should call and ask if your spouse has been added. In you are an inland applicant and your spouse is outside Canada, then then you will be issued a COPR and subsequently your spouse will be issued a COPR after you have yours.

Before this, you should clarify, if this is the case, or IRCC has not even added your spouse and just processed the application without your spouse.
Hi @legalfalcon,

I am an inland PR applicant. After my marriage, I apprised IRCC about my marriage and my intent to add my wife (outside Canada) to my application, but they never acknowledged or asked for any additional documents for my wife. Now, I have received the "PR Portal (PR Conformation)" mail saying that my application has been approved and they have asked certain questions, like confirming whether I am inside or outside Canada, any change in situation, etc. I have replied with requested details and also to add my wife to the application.

In my case, I understand few more months will be added to my timeline, as verification processes will have to be done in relation to my wife. However, my question is: Will these additional verification vis-a-vis my wife also mean that I will be getting my CoPR late? I was thinking, can I not get my CoPR at this stage itself, and once my wife's processes are complete, then she can get hers. Or, I will have to wait for my spouse's processes to complete before we both can get our CoPRs? Please let me know.

@SaBong : Will appreciate your inputs, as well. Thank you!

Regards!