+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR - Pakistani Students.

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
But it is quite saddening to see 0 approvals from College Programs, the same stream in India fetches thousands of students especially from College level studies, There are reputable colleges like Seneca and Durham on the list, Not to mention some colleges in Quebec and BC aswell but haven't seen any PPR, Only few AIP's, Is it true that SDS was primarily focused to accomodate College students?

Of course Uni students can also apply through SDS but given the chance of showing better finances through GIC and 1 year Fee, Colleges are still being ignored.
Bcz
1. number of Pakistani students who apply in colleges are way less then the number of students who apply in Uni

2. Majority of Colleges are in Ontario but only 4 of them got their covid plan approved. Students are getting PPR from colleges (1st student is going to college in BC)
They will issue more.

Reactions: jigzyy

Ahadch3357

Nov 3, 2019
Wazirabad, Pakistan
Category........
CEC
No i am going for Fanshawe, but I am referring to Seneca to find the ratio of Approvals since it is approved DLI with readiness plan and quite a lot students chose to go there.
Ok

I'm going for Seneca College
Applied : 2nd September
Biometric : 4th September
After that NO UPDATE

Raise webform on 22 October (I mentioned that it's been 50+ days and eligibility has not started - SDS)

Got Information Letter in GCKEY on 28 October in which it states

Thanks for your inquiry

Please note that your application is currently under Review and no action is required from you at this time. Check your CIC account regularly for update

In my GCKEY, Eligibility review has not started (maybe they have not updated or maybe review has not started yet)

SyedZeeshanHaider

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
Ok

After that NO UPDATE

Raise webform on 22 October (I mentioned that it's been 50+ days and eligibility has not started - SDS)

Thanks for your inquiry

Please note that your application is currently under Review and no action is required from you at this time. Check your CIC account regularly for update

In my GCKEY, Eligibility review has not started (maybe they have not updated or maybe review has not started yet)
Wish you luck, I think it means Eligibility review is ongoing, you will hear from them soon because Seneca is approved DLI, but I think they are putting Bachelors and Masters at Priority right now

Reactions: Ahadch3357

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Ok

After that NO UPDATE

Thanks for your inquiry

u r lucky u got answer. my nephew reapplied on 2nd Sep no update till now sent webform but no answer too. did you sent webform to uae Abu dhabi?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
At least you received a reply about the application. I sent a webform inquiry on 21st for 3 months processing time of SDS and haven't received a reply yet.

Ok

After that NO UPDATE

Thanks for your inquiry