+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR for Spouse who resides in Different Country

ash2018

May 15, 2018
Hi There
I would be really glad if anyone can help with a question regarding submitting spouse's passport from a different country. I am currently in Canada and will be able to submit my passport to CPC Ottawa but my husband lives in Bangladesh. I emailed cic straight away explaining my situation and asked them where my husband can send his passport but didn’t receive anything from them yet. My understanding is that they will email me with Appendix B and my husband can send his passport to Bangladesh VFS with that. But it’s almost 10 days and I didn’t get any response yet.
I have only 18 days left before the 30 days limit is over. Please can you suggest me what to do?
Thanks a lot.

SoniaJav

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
You are right. Your husband can submit in Bangladesh but cic needs to send you the forms.
Call them up. Normally this does not take long at all. If you call them and draw their attention to it...might be quicker.

SinghKirpa

Feb 7, 2019
Hi There
I would be really glad if anyone can help with a question regarding submitting spouse's passport from a different country. I am currently in Canada and will be able to submit my passport to CPC Ottawa but my husband lives in Bangladesh. I emailed cic straight away explaining my situation and asked them where my husband can send his passport but didn’t receive anything from them yet. My understanding is that they will email me with Appendix B and my husband can send his passport to Bangladesh VFS with that. But it’s almost 10 days and I didn’t get any response yet.
I have only 18 days left before the 30 days limit is over. Please can you suggest me what to do?
Thanks a lot.
Hello!!.Did you manage to get any response from them. I am sailing in the same boat now. I have written them a lot of emails but have not got any response.

Veronica30

Feb 15, 2019
Hi,please i need your help,my husband is in canada,he applied for PR for my son and I the same time(the files were sent together)an email was sent on my son's name requesting him to go for medicals but i didn't receive any email whereas we applied the same time,please is it normal?thanks