+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR for New Delhi VO while I am in Sydney, Australia. Please help guys.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Guys I have a question to ask. I feel your advices could be valuable. I moved to Australia on PR visa on 12th June. Initially my agent through which I filed my Canadian PR application told me that you can move to Australia and then raise a CSE for change in address so that I can get my passport stamped in Sydney, Australia. But after I moved here he said that you can get PPR any moment and CSE takes a lot of time to acknowledged and every chance that by the time they notice your CSE you would have already got passport request for New Delhi Visa office. So he told me to come to India post PPR and get it stamped from Delhi to avoid confusions. I agreed to this because I anticipated PPR by July at least and would have come to India because I knew it would take me time to find a job in Australia. But now the situation is that both of us have got jobs and my wife joined as well. I have a joining date of 14th August. Even if I can get PPR by tmrw or mid next week I can ask for extension. But once I join it would be difficult to take leave in my nee job. I have told this to my agent but he is adamant that I come to Delhi by taking leave and get passports stamped there. I just wanted to check with you guys if I raise CSE for change in address and tell them that I am in Australia on PR then will this have an effect on my Canadian PPR. Will they think he has got Australia PR so now why shall we give him Canadian PR. This question might sound silly but just thought of checking with you guys.