06-03-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
Hi guys,
I think i have deleted the PPR email by mistake.
Is thr any chances for request cic to resend it.
My application status is as below for nearly 2 months.

My application Status is as below for close to 2 months. Please provide me ur comments.

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My AOR date is 16-Sep-2017
ADR - 10-Oct-2017.

Please guide me on this.. Appreciate your quick reply.
Thanks in advance.
Hi. Any news? Did you get you PPR yet. I think i deleted mine too by accident. ‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: frankfz

MrsMac_Cab

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
02-03-2019
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
Did anyone of you got your PPR again?

Joe b

Jun 11, 2019
Did anyone of you got your PPR again?
Hey did you get you ppr email again or not ?
I also missed my ppr that was sent on 22/july but on wrong email address. I dont have access of that email adress moreover that email address doesn’t exit at all.

MrsMac_Cab

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
AOR Received.
02-03-2019
Med's Request
06-03-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Passport Req..
27-06-2019
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2019
I also missed my ppr that was sent on 22/july but on wrong email address. I dont have access of that email adress moreover that email address doesn’t exit at all.
Hi. Yes they resend the PPR email.

I emailed the VO that handled our file. I told them what happened and ask them to resend the email to the new email address or via gckey. They resend it to both after a week.

Robotisict

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
How did you find out that you had missed the email?

Kjskjs

Jun 22, 2019
Hello
I missed ready for visa. Cic sent it to wrong e-mail address. I told e-mail address again to the agent. But they will issue it via mail. It will take pretty long. How long will it take? I already waited very long.

jjk505

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Managua, Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
22-09-2019
Hey guys im in a bit of an issue, my 6 month deadline after AOR was march 22nd, on march 28th i sent an inquiry about any updates on my app, around April 1st i got a reply saying that i had received an email on Feb 22nd maybe to check my spam, and there it was my PPR! but with a 15 day submission of documents deadline,I´ve wrote directly to Canadian embassy in mexico (visa office assigned since I live in Nicaragua) and made a case specific inquiry but i haven't relieved a reply, yesterday i talked to a Canadian immigration lawyer an she advised me to send my docs on the PPR directly to the embassy in mexico sin de VAC office in Nicaragua is not receiving any docs due tot he crisis, any thoughts on this??

Sep 30, 2019
Hello Guys , I am in the same situation. My GCMS notes says passport request email sent but I have not received any email. I checked all folders in my email. I tried contacting CIC agent , but they are also helpless because my visa office is New Delhi NDVO and they cannot do anything for the files having visa office outside the CANADA . I have raised many webforms but there is no response. Please guide how I can request for new PPR .

tk_zach

Mar 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello Guys , I am in the same situation. My GCMS notes says passport request email sent but I have not received any email. I checked all folders in my email. I tried contacting CIC agent , but they are also helpless because my visa office is New Delhi NDVO and they cannot do anything for the files having visa office outside the CANADA . I have raised many webforms but there is no response. Please guide how I can request for new PPR .
Even I am facing the same issue. Missed my PPR email but GCMS notes says RFV email sent. My Agent has raised a webform and awaiting for the response.

There is an option to raise web form directly to New Delhi NDVO. Did you try that?