+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR EMAIL RESEND REQUEST。

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missed the ppr email, and I called cic to resend.
anyone know how long does it takes?
they said they gonna send by mail.

vkuma124

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
How do you know you have missed the email? Can you please share your timeline.. And when was ip2 and when did you get ppr email??

kk1988

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How do you know you have missed the email? Can you please share your timeline.. And when was ip2 and when did you get ppr email??
my time line at my signature.
i called cic 1888 number and asked them to check if i pass the eligibility and security. and i got told my ppr email already sent by feb18...which is 4 month ago.. the email they send was wrong. but they said they request to resend because it wasnt my fault.

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
as in snail mail?

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Yes, thats that they said. they can not request resend email because all the ppr email was sent by auto batch,.
You can also raise a CSE to highlight your situation

Skj29

Aug 25, 2016
Hi ..even i am in same boat ..my ppr email was missing...when i called call centre they told my ppr request email was already sent to me on 27th jun... i told them to resend the email .. after resend request can anyone tell how long does it take to get ppr email?

Nov 16, 2017
Hi ..even i am in same boat ..my ppr email was missing...when i called call centre they told my ppr request email was already sent to me on 27th jun... i told them to resend the email .. after resend request can anyone tell how long does it take to get ppr email?
Hi, I am in the same situation. Did you get your reset email? How long did it take?

PB07

Jun 8, 2017
Guys i am in the same situation.Called cic today they told me that ppr email was sent a month ago to the wrong email address.Agent said she made the request to resend the PPR email.What should I do now ?

ranjan1629

Jan 25, 2018
Guys request you to please update us the status of your situation. How you guys managed to get the PPR send on correct email request? How much time did it take? does date of submission of documents/passport to visa office is reset to one month as per new ppr? Please help as i am in the same situation and really nervous. Thank you!

Nov 16, 2017
Guys request you to please update us the status of your situation. How you guys managed to get the PPR send on correct email request? How much time did it take? does date of submission of documents/passport to visa office is reset to one month as per new ppr? Please help as i am in the same situation and really nervous. Thank you!
Hi,

In my case, I called the CIC on Dec 5 and they issued a paper one on the same day and MAIL it to my address in Canada. The mail arrived on Dec 12 and the request date was reset to Dec 5. However, the landing visa and the other time didn't change.

Hope this information helped you.

Reactions: nikhilchopde

sussan1589

Jan 27, 2018
Hi guys,
I think i have deleted the PPR email by mistake.
Is thr any chances for request cic to resend it.
My application status is as below for nearly 2 months.

My application Status is as below for close to 2 months. Please provide me ur comments.

Application status - We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

My AOR date is 16-Sep-2017
ADR - 10-Oct-2017.

Please guide me on this.. Appreciate your quick reply.
Thanks in advance.