+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
Bruh dont compare misery, cause ill win lol
Stop this discussion. I am not commenting on your situation because I do not know anything about it, so please do not comment on other people's conditions. You have no knowledge of what other people may be going through, so just stop it. This is not an healthy attitude.

Reactions: Mahmoud.laajimi

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Guys, stop obsessing on this US thing. First, not all US applicants are receiving PPR: for example I am waiting since February 2020, like many of you. Secondarily, there are agreements between Canada and US regarding biometrics, police reports and security which make the processing faster. Thirdly, in US biometrics appointments reopened on July 13th 2020 and medical exams never stopped.

Please stop this "discrimination" narrative, it is not accurate and it does not help anyone.
I agree not all US applicants are getting PPR. And only some/few are getting it, but comparing to the other countries which are getting very close to none, it is great position to be. I believe the reason why all/majority of the US applicants aren't getting PPR is due to reduced capacity put on FSW and PNP streams and not travel restriction.

It is just confusing why the situation hasn't changed for the other outland applicants since June 21 announcement.

Reactions: ArJee

ArJee

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
I agree not all US applicants are getting PPR. And only some/few are getting it, but comparing to the other countries which are getting very close to none, it is great position to be. I believe the reason why all/majority of the US applicants aren't getting PPR is due to reduced capacity put on FSW and PNP streams and not travel restriction.

It is just confusing why the situation hasn't changed for the other outland applicants since June 21 announcement.
I agree.. it seems to me that IRCC is not really trying to clear backlogs efficiently.. case in point- the people who had expired CoPRs are still being contacted (at least in India).

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Hi,

I am an FSW -O applicants with AOR March 2020 with 2 dependents residing in India. My timeline is as follows
Medical - re-extended on April 2021 as per GCMS notes
Biometric - 24th March 2021
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality - Passed
Security- Not started ( as on 24th April 2021)
L1m2
I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and due on 9th Nov 2021. As per the airline policy I am eligible to travel until 36th week of pregnancy which will be until the end of September. And i wish to deliver my new born in Canada if our application was processed. My husband's Mother, brother and his family are PR holders working in medical industry and are able to support me for my delivery. Hence, we are quite ready to move and settle immediately if we received the COPR and decision on our application.

Would be to know once they begin processing applications for FSW-O, how long would it take to get the PPR if we consider our security is approved. I assume they are with holding the security clearance as its linked to PPR.

I really hope I'm able to travel before the above said weeks, the current situation is really affecting my mental and physical health. And i feel so uncertain and anxious about our future.

If delayed there will be additional 6 months delay, kindly share your inputs how to deal with this.. i have raised a webform and awaiting revert. Some positive assurances will bring so much relief

Thank you
Tanya James.

kankan3344

Jul 16, 2021
Hi friends:my application dated 23 June2019 I saw applicant status changed to decision made in 8th June 2021 but until today no PPR.Parents are in China.is it normal?is PPR on hold ?thanks

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Hi,

I am an FSW -O applicants with AOR March 2020 with 2 dependents residing in India. My timeline is as follows
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality - Passed
L1m2
I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and due on 9th Nov 2021. As per the airline policy I am eligible to travel until 36th week of pregnancy which will be until the end of September. And i wish to deliver my new born in Canada if our application was processed. My husband's Mother, brother and his family are PR holders working in medical industry and are able to support me for my delivery. Hence, we are quite ready to move and settle immediately if we received the COPR and decision on our application.

Would be to know once they begin processing applications for FSW-O, how long would it take to get the PPR if we consider our security is approved. I assume they are with holding the security clearance as its linked to PPR.

I really hope I'm able to travel before the above said weeks, the current situation is really affecting my mental and physical health. And i feel so uncertain and anxious about our future.

If delayed there will be additional 6 months delay, kindly share your inputs how to deal with this.. i have raised a webform and awaiting revert. Some positive assurances will bring so much relief

Thank you
Tanya James.
I can only say to remain calm and mentally strong . My wife ( principal applicant)is also pregnant and we are also hoping the child to be delivered in canada but we can only hope as it's all in the future. By being mentally upset you are doing no good to yourself or child. So my only advice to you "don't worry so much about future, just hope for the best and stay strong for yourself and child "

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi,

Eligibility- Passed
Criminality - Passed
L1m2

Thank you
Tanya James.
Hi! I think I heard about a similar case a few months ago. The family submitted a webform describing the situation and they were given their visas in a matter of days. So hopefully your webform will move your case :)

Reactions: Seeker2020

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
I can only say to remain calm and mentally strong . My wife ( principal applicant)is also pregnant and we are also hoping the child to be delivered in canada but we can only hope as it's all in the future. By being mentally upset you are doing no good to yourself or child. So my only advice to you "don't worry so much about future, just hope for the best and stay strong for yourself and child "
Yes your absolutely right! I has stopped thinking it for a while. And now since things are moving I am hoping for the best. Thank you so much for your assurance.

tanyajames

Nov 29, 2019
Hi! I think I heard about a similar case a few months ago. The family submitted a webform describing the situation and they were given their visas in a matter of days. So hopefully your webform will move your case :)
Hi

Oh really thats good news.. would be great if you could share more details or link of the conversation here pls.