Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
My application progressed very quickly after receiving the AOR back in April 2020. I cleared all stages except the security stage within 3 months. Since then there has been no progress.
I’ll be happy if there’s any progress on my application at all this year.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Generally, they might extend the validity or request for a re-med. They will not issue a PPR if the meds are expiring in almost a month's time. Wait for IRCC's directions to decide your next course of action..
Hi guys.i need oppinion.my 2nd medical passed so what to do.this is frustrated.pray and wait.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi guys.i need oppinion.my 2nd medical passed so what to do.this is frustrated.pray and wait.
All you can do is wait, IRCC will get back to you; there is no way to speed up the process.

Skkhan

Feb 26, 2020
Can anybody help with this if we have received something like this in an email from lvo to an email query asked what does it mean anybody else experienced it TIA

Please be advised that you should be receiving further correspondence from our office regarding the next steps for your application for permanent residence within two weeks of the date of this e-mail.

If you have not received further correspondence within the next two weeks, please reply to this e-mail informing our office as such.

We trust this information is of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

ArJee

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Hello everyone, hope you all are healthy and safe.

Now that vaccinations are on full-swing...by when do you all think borders will start opening in Canada?
Does Sep/Oct? look feasible?

Preux

Jul 14, 2020

Now that vaccinations are on full-swing...by when do you all think borders will start opening in Canada?
I have seen plans of some provinces (BC, NB & QC) to ease the restrictions as they hit their vaccination goals and it looks like by mid-August, they are all going back to normal life (international and domestic travels, bars, restaurants, gyms, etc are all going to be fully open!). So yes, I’m also very hopeful that by the end of the summer we can enter Canada too.

shredder

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
11-09-2020
LANDED..........
27-04-2022

Health Minister said that reopening will be based on the data but not the date.
As soon as Canadian authorities will feel that this pandemic is under control with the number of people fully vaccinated beyond the number suggested by the PHAC and other criteria, we can expect the border reopening to happen.

Sunny case scenario:
From what we see/hear from the news, everything is suggesting that it (date when 75% of people will get their first jab and 20% are fully vaccinated) might happen in August/September 2021 but this is by no means an official statement from the Government.
Prediction is based on the current pace of vaccination and suggests that 75% of Canadians will get their 1st dose by the end of June:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2rBOChUcAAaaC_?format=png&name=4096x4096
As for the date when people will be fully vaccinated, here is the most recent projection suggesting about mid-August as the date when 75% will be vaccinated:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2rBQa_VkAU5Vg5?format=png&name=4096x4096

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Hello FSW-India folks,

What is your optimistic hunch of when we will get our PPRs
(provided COVID doesn't have further surprises and vaccinations continue at current pace) :

My Guess is ~Dec 2021

Its based on below theory:

July - CA-US Border opens for fully vaccinated people
Aug - If Covid cases do not rise, CA opens travel from EU/Australia open for fully vaccinated people
Sept - CA allows fully vaccinated students
Oct - Processing restarts for FSW-O.
Nov - IRCC starts handing over PPRs for fully vaccinated folks starting with approved backlog (Nov 2019)
Dec - PPR for Fully vaccinated folks

Please share your thoughts. Dire need for some positivity.

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hello FSW-India folks,

What is your optimistic hunch of when we will get our PPRs
(provided COVID doesn't have further surprises and vaccinations continue at current pace) :

My Guess is ~Dec 2021

Its based on below theory:

July - CA-US Border opens for fully vaccinated people
Aug - If Covid cases do not rise, CA opens travel from EU/Australia open for fully vaccinated people
Sept - CA allows fully vaccinated students
Oct - Processing restarts for FSW-O.
Nov - IRCC starts handing over PPRs for fully vaccinated folks starting with approved backlog (Nov 2019)
Dec - PPR for Fully vaccinated folks

Please share your thoughts. Dire need for some positivity.
FSW processing could resume in August too, right? I'd say that would be a good time to start clearing the backlog

Reactions: ArJee

hellenkatrina

Aug 12, 2019
Good news to all who have COPR can travel to Canada now. This is announced by Govt this morning. For those whose have expired COPR, IRCC will re-isue then you can travel to Canada. Pls see the update in CIC news link.
I am not sure if IRCC also start issuing the ppr email to the approved PR?

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Good news to all who have COPR can travel to Canada now. This is announced by Govt this morning. For those whose have expired COPR, IRCC will re-isue then you can travel to Canada. Pls see the update in CIC news link.
I am not sure if IRCC also start issuing the ppr email to the approved PR?
I'm sure they will after they deal with expired COPR holders. This is the best news in a year! I'm feeling so positive now!