+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

zunushrestha

Sep 22, 2018
Hi, I received a response to my webform in December that my file has been approved on February 2020, an email was sent to me notifying the same (however, i had not recieved any email regarding the approval not in my junk files too, as i was regularly checking them) and i will be required to send additional documents to finalize the application. But then there was no update after that and again i raised many webforms to which they replied my application is still in process and so on...Does this mean the status of my application has changed now?

Omobonike7777

Sep 29, 2019
Hi all, I got an update for medical passed today after a re-medical request done last week.

I’m just here wondering what next after “All stages passed” and a fresh re-medical request satisfied!!!

Any idea what to expect after this lull???

AOR- March 28 2020.

robasket3535

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi all, just wondering if anyone received a survey email today regarding the experience of IRCC. Interesting thing is, in the email it says “Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.” But I haven’t received any decision yet...

ArJee

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Hi all, just wondering if anyone received a survey email today regarding the experience of IRCC. Interesting thing is, in the email it says “Our records indicate that you have recently received a decision from us on an application.” But I haven’t received any decision yet...
seriously? hope your decision is on the way!

Reactions: robasket3535

Astra7

Mar 30, 2021
I also received the same email. And I also haven’t received any decision yet. I am waiting for my GCMS notes to understand what’s going on. Let’s hope they release the decisions soon. The wait is too long already.

megadett-sk

Nov 19, 2020
I also received the same email. And I also haven’t received any decision yet. I am waiting for my GCMS notes to understand what’s going on. Let’s hope they release the decisions soon. The wait is too long already.
Hey Astra, what is your AOR?

Astra7

Mar 30, 2021
Oh gosh, this is absurd, it's one year already and they are treating you like you already have your PPR
Actually last year they asked for remed before this covid chaos started. I submitted remed. Then the lockdowns started and the ppr never arrived. I hope they open up the restrictions soon that the things start moving.

Reactions: megadett-sk

zunushrestha

Sep 22, 2018
Actually last year they asked for remed before this covid chaos started. I submitted remed. Then the lockdowns started and the ppr never arrived. I hope they open up the restrictions soon that the things start moving.
Actually i am on same boat. They asked for remed last year before covid lockdowns were imposed globally. I also received the survey on march end of last year, but no ppr email. It’s quite frustrating to not be able to do anything than just wait but hope still remains.

Reactions: Astra7

edrian24

Oct 18, 2017
For PR applicant who have an overseas dependent (like me), visas will not be issued until the IRCC policies relating to the COVID-19 pandemic change. You can only land if your COPR was issued before 18 Mar 2020. IRCC is not issuing any new COPRs because, if you are currently outside Canada, you cannot travel to Canada to validate the COPR and land. Please see below:

If you’re outside Canada
You can’t come to Canada to validate your COPR and land as a permanent resident right now.
You may be able to come only if:
· your COPR was issued on or before March 18, 2020 or
· you are exempt from the travel restrictions.

AOR: January 25, 2019

ArJee

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
I realized yesterday, that I too have got a mail from IRCC regarding the survey...
Even I am wondering about the 'received a decision' part...