+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

FrenchFamily

Dec 18, 2020
Got my GCMS notes last week, I am approved. I see I got my COPR in my notes since 2nd October 2020 but no PPR yet.

I guess I will get it when travel restrictions are lifted. So I'm happy I know I'm approved but still a lot more waiting to do I think.
Great.
Can you share with us in which group you are?

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Now I am wondering what's the actual pace of the "covid pace" group.
I'm guessing a snail's pace haha.

Jokes aside I hope things start clearing for those in the pace group in the next few months as vaccines ramp up. I heard there are talks about the US/CA border potentially reopening in July on a limited basis, not sure how true this is

Reactions: vsfedotov

bt082012

Mar 16, 2021
My medicals expired March 5th 2021. I haven't received any communication regarding re-medical, although there was a ghost update in my profile on March 5th.
Does that mean my medicals were extended? How do I find that out?

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
My medicals expired March 5th 2021. I haven't received any communication regarding re-medical, although there was a ghost update in my profile on March 5th.
Does that mean my medicals were extended? How do I find that out?
If your medical are extended you should see another update stating that you just passed the medical exam. They were probably sent for re-evaluation or they are in line for that, at the moment.

Reactions: bt082012

AugirIND

Jun 22, 2020
Similar details as me!

Yes I guess so - what's your VO btw?

Mine is NDVO. Emailed them asking specific status of my application. Got some boilerplate text about how they will get in touch with me when the application is finalized.

Feeling frustrated, discouraged and helpless.
My VO is CPC-Ottawa.
I didn't hear anything from IRCC after 8th April 2020.

Reactions: slashmaybe

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
AR jan 19
Mar AOR 19

last week called them and the agent told that everything has been passed since last Nov 20
Waiting for final decision
Don't know how long will it take

Raza.taqi4

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hey, i got decision made in ecas on March 12, 2021. Now waiting for the PPr,do you have any idea when they will issue ppr. In lvo?

Reactions: ArJee