AOR Received.
12-02-2020
Med's Done....
24-02-2020
Passport Req..
07/11/2020
VISA ISSUED...
26/11/2020
I got my PPR on 7th Nov, still struggling to submit my passport..
What happen if we don't submit passport within 30 days of PPR?

AjayKalra

Feb 15, 2019
I got my PPR on 7th Nov, still struggling to submit my passport..
What happen if we don't submit passport within 30 days of PPR?
I am in the same boat. Got PPR on 7th November. My wife's medicals are expired and there is no response on queries. How long until your medicals? Have they extended them?

Also, I get no response from VFS after I provided the details like my address for courier service etc. Did you get a response/link to make payment for the courier service? There is no estimate as to when the pickup will be arranged.

Warm Regards,
Ajay Kalra

Mpsadr3239rr

Feb 13, 2020
Hi Everone
I have been reading the messages posted in this forum for quite some time. I believe my case is one of the worst one,
AOR: July 2019
No update till May 2020, I asked for GCMS & I passed all criteria but no approval.
Septemper 2020, request for second medical report as the first one expired. The submitted medical report has been approved by end of sep 2020 & no update ever since...so I have been waiting for 16 months due to no reason!
FSW-outlander
Ottawa
Good day @Sepid_sh
If I may ask, Is your country of residence Iran? Did they actually ask you for a remedical?

tweets98

Oct 25, 2019
Hello,

Has anyone here sent their passport to canada from the US for the pr visa. How long did it take and is there any way to track it asides return envelope tracking

thank you

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
While I am definitely happy for all the applicants who got the ITA and congratulations to them, I am honestly confused as to what happens to the backlog and all our pending applications from 2019 and 2020 :rolleyes:. The backlog seems to be getting longer and longer:(.

Hope with all the news of the vaccine development, we are in for better news in the New Year. Fingers crossed!

Rowsp

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Hello,
I needed a clarification. I requested for my newborn to be added to my application two weeks via webform. VO is New Delhi. I did not receive an update informing addition of the newborn. Instead on Saturday, 7th Nov i received email from Delhi VO asking to submit passport to VFS india.
Two points which are confusing to me:
1. Baby's details are not updated in my application. Instead they have updated they are reviewing documents.
2. I am actually based in Dubai and as such I have requested for VO office change.
Anyone else in this situation?
AOR is Jan 2019.
Followup:
I received the PR on 7th Nov from Delhi VO asking to submit passports to VFS India even though I reside in Dubai. After sending multiple webforms and emails to Canada, Delhi and Abu Dhabi Embassy asking if I can provide the passports to VFS Dubai. I finally visited VFS Dubai and they accepted the passports. This is after checking if the email I had received was fraudulent or no.
Also I was worried if they would accept my newborn's passport as baby's details were not updated in my application.
But in their system was already updated.
So all our passports are submitted.
This is my timeline as below.
AOR- 27 Jan, 2019
MEP - March 11, 2019
Biometrics completed - March 30
Request sent to add spouse - June 28
Docs submitted of spouse - July 27
MEP spouse - Aug 8
Update Dec 24, 2019 - Medical exam not required.
Remedical request : 24 April 2020 (Could not complete as was pregnant)
Spouse biometric submitted: June 3, 2020
Baby's details requested to be updated: Oct 25, 2020
Remedical updated: Nov 6, 2020
PR email received: Nov 7, 2020

Ihtasham

Nov 12, 2020
Hello Everyone,

PPR Request - 16th September 2020
Passport Submitted to VFS global Kuwait - 28th September 2020
Passport Under process at IRCC office - 7th October 2020

7 weeks have passed and no update till now.. I am really scared why they have kept the passport for so long without any update...

Meharoon26july

Jul 18, 2019
I am in the same boat. Got PPR on 7th November. My wife's medicals are expired and there is no response on queries. How long until your medicals? Have they extended them?

Also, I get no response from VFS after I provided the details like my address for courier service etc. Did you get a response/link to make payment for the courier service? There is no estimate as to when the pickup will be arranged.

Warm Regards,
Ajay Kalra
Have u sent them different uci no