+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Vfs website ....they will decide on 9th june about the opening ....all depends upon that...if ircc send us ppr email, then we anyways have to submit our passports to vfs, that's why they not sending any ppr
Do you mind sharing the link? I couldn't find it.

simbrar2303

Jun 9, 2020
Hi everyone,
My husband and I got our final ghost update today too... at least I hope it's the final one, we've had another one on march 13th, which I thought was the final ghost update...
We're almost at the end of the estimated timeline (90%)
So yeah it feels like there's some progress happening...
Hope we'll all see that golden mail soon.
Hi.. What do u mean by ghost update? Have u got ur visa now?

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Does anyone have any news about when VFS will open? I checked their website and didn't see any change in the notice

salaz

May 27, 2020
Don’t we have to do the first landing before medical expires? Currently don’t see any movement on my application, and VFS in my city is closed. Has IRCC mentioned anything about this?

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Don’t we have to do the first landing before medical expires? Currently don’t see any movement on my application, and VFS in my city is closed. Has IRCC mentioned anything about this?
I think there is chance we have to redo medical exam

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Many outland folks in November AOR thread got a survey asking about the COVID situation and their opinions, some positive hope.
I'm a September AOR and received the same survey, however, some of the questions were actually more troubling than comforting. More specifically, one question asked whether I was aiming to arrive in Canada this year or next and another I think was designed to realize how respondents would react to postponing their landing to 2021.

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
I'm a September AOR and received the same survey, however, some of the questions were actually more troubling than comforting. More specifically, one question asked whether I was aiming to arrive in Canada this year or next and another I think was designed to realize how respondents would react to postponing their landing to 2021.
would you mind capturing the link of the survey and screen shot of the question. I am using an agent service and they haven't informed me about the survey. More likely the survey will be sent to my agent's email

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
I feet so frustrated now. We need to know the final decision in order to plan our life, work, ect. It's not simple to more the whole family to another country. Even if IRCC postpone out landing, they need to inform us about their final decision.

Namta1828

May 5, 2020
would you mind capturing the link of the survey and screen shot of the question. I am using an agent service and they haven't informed me about the survey. More likely the survey will be sent to my agent's email
This will be more challenging for all those, who have opted service from agent. Agents will be putting their thoughts without intimating us. I'll be asking my agent about this.

Moslaris

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I'm afraid I can't. I've already answered the question and don't have access anymore.