Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I feet so frustrated now. We need to know the final decision in order to plan our life, work, ect. It's not simple to more the whole family to another country. Even if IRCC postpone out landing, they need to inform us about their final decision.
I too agree .. never expected this kind of behavior from Canada immigration

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Seriously guys. What should we do?? Recently they don't even reply to my emails!!! Not even the template they used to send as a response. This is soooooo frustrating. Its as if they don't care about our life plans and how this indifference might be affecting our lives.

chaokeeng

Jun 3, 2020
Are there any Outland applicants here that are currently in Canada and just waiting for PPR?

I am in a situation wherein the out-of-Canada Visa office processing my application is holding the PPR because the VAC in the country I used to reside is closed. Can PPR be done in Canada since I am already here?

Any advice?

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Hello... been seeing some things about ecas, is there a way to register on there or is it automatic? Mime never shows anything

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are there any Outland applicants here that are currently in Canada and just waiting for PPR?

I am in a situation wherein the out-of-Canada Visa office processing my application is holding the PPR because the VAC in the country I used to reside is closed. Can PPR be done in Canada since I am already here?

Any advice?
I have read about a person that was an outland from the states but that was for tourism reasons in Canada and stayed there due to lockdown. She sent a webform to IRCC explaining the situation and they treated her file like an Inland and she got PPR. look for it on this forum.

annabethchase

Jan 11, 2020
Hey there, still no PPR after 3 months. (Decision made-Approved based on GCMS notes, COPR and visa number issued in the notes). My whole application (spousal outland, processed at CPC-M) took only 3 months (December 12, 2019 - March 12, 2020).
I tried asking the VFS global thru their official FB page.They told me that the opening of VAC offices in different countries and cities will depend on the embassy in that area.

I answered the survey, unfortunately it can only be accessed once so I couldn't send samples. Also, it is indicated that the responses won't affect the application. It's just a plain survey.

For those who can't still access their ECAS account. Log in here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
Provide your info:
1. Application Number /Receipt number etc. (Whatever info you have from the choices)
3. Surname (sponsor)
4. Birth date (sponsor)
5. Place of birth (sponsor)
*Principal applicant's info can also be used but it won't show the details of the sponsor. If sponsor's info will be used, both sponsor and PA's info will be displayed.

Regarding the GCMS notes, it is cheaper to request directly from the official website than using 3rd party services. Outland or inland applicants can request for it. For outlands, you can authorize your sponsor (or anyone you know who is in Canada) to request on your behalf.
I am sure of this because I requested 3x. I received each request after 30 days.

Reactions: Socceros

superTine

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hey there, still no PPR after 3 months. (Decision made-Approved based on GCMS notes, COPR and visa number issued in the notes). My whole application (spousal outland, processed at CPC-M) took only 3 months (December 12, 2019 - March 12, 2020).
I tried asking the VFS global thru their official FB page.They told me that the opening of VAC offices in different countries and cities will depend on the embassy in that area.

I answered the survey, unfortunately it can only be accessed once so I couldn't send samples. Also, it is indicated that the responses won't affect the application. It's just a plain survey.

For those who can't still access their ECAS account. Log in here https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
Provide your info:
1. Application Number /Receipt number etc. (Whatever info you have from the choices)
3. Surname (sponsor)
4. Birth date (sponsor)
5. Place of birth (sponsor)
*Principal applicant's info can also be used but it won't show the details of the sponsor. If sponsor's info will be used, both sponsor and PA's info will be displayed.

Regarding the GCMS notes, it is cheaper to request directly from the official website than using 3rd party services. Outland or inland applicants can request for it. For outlands, you can authorize your sponsor (or anyone you know who is in Canada) to request on your behalf.
I am sure of this because I requested 3x. I received each request after 30 days.
How to request for GCMS notes? Any link? Thank you!

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020

sunkilmoon

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Hi.
PNP-Outland, AOR September 5 here. I've just noticed a weird thing in my profile. My medical exam was passed on November 19, 2019 and that's what it said in my profile till now. Now it says:
Latest update:
Review of medical results - June 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam.
Does anybody have any idea what this means?

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Did you ask GCMS notes ?

edrian24

Oct 18, 2017
I email IRCC and ask the status of my application. They replied and told me that my application is still in process. Maybe because VSF in our country is still close. I'm already in Canada but my family is still in my home country.