+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Gcms is only for inlanders....i m also waiting for my ppr mail, according to the other threads, they are not issuing any ppr for outlanders because the vfs offices are closed...this is what my agent told me....also vfs global will decide on 9th june about their opening....if they open, so we can start expecting our ppr's otherwise we have to wait till they open
But my agent told me that it is for inlanders...can u confirm ?
Yeah you can order them i ordered them from outside canada via my brother but they are several sites that would help you get them.

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yes, it does. I was struggling to find out the result because my VO doesn’t reply at all. Gcms gave the detail of your status, when it was processed and even by whom. I think if you want to find out then order one
I got mine a few days back. I got criminality passed, eligibility passed, info sharing complete. All the rest seems ok. But the security page is like they erased info with the s.15(1) mark. And in the notes the agents says the same with no mention of security.

edrian24

Oct 18, 2017
Is it possible to check your PR application status directly to IRCC even if you hired an immigration lawyer during the PR application process? I ask the immigration lawyer about my status and they told me to wait since they don't have updates also. My PR application was expected to be 100% completed last April 26, 2020. I'm an inland applicant and my family is still in the Philippines.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@Drishtigupta31 GCMS notes can be requested by anyone in Canada or any Canadian outside Canada. Not necessary to use a 3rd party website if you know anyone in Canada or have Canadian friend/family in your home country. The process is simple if you/your friend/relative is eligible and will cost at most $5

Fill this consent form https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5744e.pdf
Go to the official website https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
u
u can google to find agency to apply for.ur gcms notes
For "inlander" yes as well as for "outlanders" who are Canadians; means you can use a Canadian friend/relative in your home country to request on your behalf using this process. If you know any Canadian in Canada you trust they can also request for you for $5 or as the very last resort use a 3rd party as suggested.

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Hello All,

I am joining this thread because I got the IRCC response, eligibility, security and criminality all valid. only waiting for a decision.

Since my medical was done September 2nd, I am curious to know what will be next ...

- They will provide us PPR & COPR with limit date on Sep 2nd ?
- They will ask us fo remedicals, and then provide us the same with limit around June 2021?

What do you think guys ?

TN89

May 7, 2020
Hello All,

I am joining this thread because I got the IRCC response, eligibility, security and crininality all valid. only waiting for a decision.

Since my medical was done September 2nd, I am curious to know what will be next ...

- They will ask us fo remedicals, and then provide us the same with limit around June 2021?

What do you think guys ?
Properly your medical will be extended. Mine expired on May and they extended them. I don’t know for how long, but When I called IRCC the agent told me that due to COVID19, officers have the flexibility to extend medicals to applicants.

Reactions: Tahhi

Tahhi

Star Member
Feb 21, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-08-2019
AOR Received.
30-09-2019
IELTS Request
02-03-2019
Passport Req..
19-10-2020
Properly your medical will be extended. Mine expired on May and they extended them. I don’t know for how long, but When I called IRCC the agent told me that due to COVID19, officers have the flexibility to extend medicals to applicants.
Good to know. Thank you !

JenNguyen

Dec 30, 2019
Hello All,

I am joining this thread because I got the IRCC response, eligibility, security and criminality all valid. only waiting for a decision.

What do you think guys ?
I am having the same question. I found out that my case was approved and my medical almost expires but they haven't issued PPR. I wonder is I have to re do the medical exam.