PPR delays due to covid-19

CA98712

Dec 9, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Hello Friends

I received DM in Online status in GCKey still in progress. outland applicant

If Local VO dealy PPR then our Medical going to be expired soon or there not be a much time difference between PPR and expired of Medical in that case what will be the validity of COPR.

Is there any way to extend the medical expiration or doing re-medical after a decision made?

Apr 25, 2020
Hello Friends

I received DM in Online status in GCKey still in progress. outland applicant

If Local VO dealy PPR then our Medical going to be expired soon or there not be a much time difference between PPR and expired of Medical in that case what will be the validity of COPR.

Is there any way to extend the medical expiration or doing re-medical after a decision made?
How does one get information on which centre is processing his/her application?

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Just for info, I received the GCMS notes today and I saw that our application was approved and RFV by March-13th.. So it seems that they are not sending PPRs since then, unless we missed the email :)...

SankaraJ

Mar 30, 2020
Just for info, I received the GCMS notes today and I saw that our application was approved and RFV by March-13th.. So it seems that they are not sending PPRs since then, unless we missed the email :)...
Congratulations! It is only a matter of time before things get better.

I got a reply from the webform and they have delayed to process mine due to covid. They said they will work on it ASAP but that does not indicate any timelines.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Here's detailed progress:

Aor sep 26 2019. *FSW-O* *VO* Nairobi
*18 Oct* Mep and BIL
*21 Oct* RPRF request. Paid same day.
*25 Oct* submitted biometric.
*31 Oct* got to know my file transferred to LVO. Nairobi.
*20 Dec* ordered GCMS.
*7 Jan* received ADR for biometric payment receipt.
*20 Jan* received remedical
*20 Jan* received GCMS notes
*14 Feb* Remedical Passed

Since then I received NADA. My file is outside Canada so no help with webform and calling. Going into my 8th month. To think I was checking flight schedules for April back in January when I received remedical!!

I doubt my LVO is working on PR applications. Really hope to receive PPR in May.

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Here's detailed progress:

Aor sep 26 2019. *FSW-O* *VO* Nairobi
*18 Oct* Mep and BIL
*21 Oct* RPRF request. Paid same day.
*25 Oct* submitted biometric.
*31 Oct* got to know my file transferred to LVO. Nairobi.
*20 Dec* ordered GCMS.
*7 Jan* received ADR for biometric payment receipt.
*20 Jan* received remedical
*20 Jan* received GCMS notes
*14 Feb* Remedical Passed

Since then I received NADA. My file is outside Canada so no help with webform and calling. Going into my 8th month. To think I was checking flight schedules for April back in January when I received remedical!!

I doubt my LVO is working on PR applications. Really hope to receive PPR in May.
Mine is CEC Edmonton and AOR was 29 of Sep 2019, and 7 months and nothing yet.

Reactions: nns14

Ric21

Apr 9, 2020
Hello guys. I'm an inland applicant. Just got my GCMS notes, it says the final decision is approved on Mar 12th, both counterfoil and COPR was created. However, no PPR till now. Can someone confirm there were no PPR issued since then and it's just matter of time? Really worried they sent me PPR mid March and I just missed it in my junk mail. Now I have no way to know, because Gmail auto clean spam for last 30 days. Is there any way to know if they sent PPR based on GCMS note?

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hi @Ric21, according to my GCMS notes mine was approved on Mar13th, and COPR created (but not started) the same day, Mar 13th. So far no news from IRCC (also inland applicant) for PPR or COPR.

Ric21

Apr 9, 2020
Hi @Ric21, according to my GCMS notes mine was approved on Mar13th, and COPR created (but not started) the same day, Mar 13th. So far no news from IRCC (also inland applicant) for PPR or COPR.
Hey @josh_1982 thanks for the reply. So what does "not started" means? They didn't send out PPR letter? It just concerns me a bit because on MyImmiTracker there were still one or two people got PPR on Mar 13th and 14th from Edmonton office. If it's just some more waiting, I'm not too concerned. However, I'm worried that PPR was sent, but I didn't realize it and it was deleted. On GCMS officer note, it didn't mention "RFV". Instead, it said "Required PCs,***Officer Review"***Application Approved"***

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Not started may mean that, I have no idea though. In the notes section, in the latest one (notes 1), I do have 'Application approved and RFV.'

Reactions: Ric21