+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR delays due to covid-19

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Is the final decision made on your application? Do you see Approved on the final?

I believe travel restriction is blocking your PPR.
Nope, it says in progress. Through communication with my VO I understood that my application is waiting for a final review by an officer (checking whether my passport and medical are valid). Since 5 months ago. So I can't even begin to understand why my case officer is delaying to at least finalize my application. You know! Not even expecting ppr but just for my case to be finalized.
I should mention though that even from the beginning my officer wouldn't update my profile with every change. I could only understand what is going with my application only through direct communication with VO.

Reactions: nns14

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Nope I'm outland. I talked to couple of agents. Told them its not fair cause people who applied way later than I did are receiving their ppr and mine (although every step is complete) has been waitinf for a final officer review for the past 6 months and you know what he told me? That you can not compare yourself to others!!! And I'm like to what can I compare my case then? They dun even make sense. I'm afraid my officer is either dead or fired so that his/her applications are just down the garbage shoot (you know cause that's the easiest solution for IRCC to handle applications)
Sorry but we outland applicant should not be expecting any updates this year. Currently there is second wave in Canada. Unless US flatten its curve or some good news about the COVID vaccine, Canada would not ease the border restriction to other countries as well.

dhillusional

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Sorry but we outland applicant should not be expecting any updates this year. Currently there is second wave in Canada. Unless US flatten its curve or some good news about the COVID vaccine, Canada would not ease the border restriction to other countries as well.
There are outland applicants who are getting COPRs as we speak. What is your AOR?

Reactions: ArJee

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Is the final decision made on your application? Do you see Approved on the final?

Mine says Approved since March. I feel helpless now since they aren't even replying to webforms now

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Nope, it says in progress. Through communication with my VO I understood that my application is waiting for a final review by an officer (checking whether my passport and medical are valid). Since 5 months ago. So I can't even begin to understand why my case officer is delaying to at least finalize my application. You know! Not even expecting ppr but just for my case to be finalized.
I should mention though that even from the beginning my officer wouldn't update my profile with every change. I could only understand what is going with my application only through direct communication with VO.
Are you FSW-O applicant? What is your AOR? What is the last update of your application? Have you received RPRF?

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hi Guys

I have received the COPR and Passport counterfoil wit an expiry of 27/08/2021, it was issued in September so I believe I cannot travel right now.

Can anyone tell me when I can travel?

Regards
Are you FSW-OUTLAND applicant? What was your AOR?

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Are you Federal Skilled Worker Applicant?

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020

Are you FSW Outland Applicant? What was your AOR? Please share your details. It will be helpful.

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Please share the details about your application - AOR, Medical/Biometric, RPRF, Eligibility Passed Date, CoPR. Thanks in advance.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Yes people are being issued COPRs however we need to see what happens in this week, are they gonna ease the travel restrictions or not cause if not, ppr and COPR are not gonna be much of a help.
All of this confusion cause Canada has a very solid plan to address this problem. :)

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Are you FSW Outland Applicant? What was your AOR? Please share your details. It will be helpful.
Yes, FSW-Outland AOR Sep 26 2019
Eligibility passed by officer
Criminality In Progress
Security Not Started
Medical Valid till 13 Feb 2021

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Yes, FSW-Outland AOR Sep 26 2019
Eligibility passed by officer
Criminality In Progress
Security Not Started
Medical Valid till 13 Feb 2021
AOR December 2019
Final decision pending from May 2020. No updates after that, it's frustrating. Waiting for GCMS