+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PPR compliance extension

mel_rodil

Sep 26, 2010
Can anyone help me with this: My medical was submitted on the first week of OCT 2010 so if all goes well, I am expecting my PPR (hopefully) any time from now. But my current job would require me to go on a 3- month job outside of the country. Just in case that my PPR arrives while Iam about to leave for the trip or while I'm already on my trip, would it be possible to request for a delay of the submission of my passport to CHC (in compliance to PPR) at least until I return from my 3 month out-of-the-country work, or is there any other solution to this?

thanks so much

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per the PPR letter that gonna be sent to you soon ( by God's will ) it allow you to send the passport within 60 days and if you sent your passport it will take 4-6 week to stamp the visa. i recommend you to travel for your work and once you get the PPR you should send it within 60 days from the day you will recive the PPR.

Thanks

Khebra

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
mel_rodil said:
Can anyone help me with this: My medical was submitted on the first week of OCT 2010 so if all goes well, I am expecting my PPR (hopefully) any time from now. But my current job would require me to go on a 3- month job outside of the country. Just in case that my PPR arrives while Iam about to leave for the trip or while I'm already on my trip, would it be possible to request for a delay of the submission of my passport to CHC (in compliance to PPR) at least until I return from my 3 month out-of-the-country work, or is there any other solution to this?

thanks so much
I will add to Khebra's point. If u r travelling abroad before PPR, u need to inform CHC in advance so if the process of PPR is in final stages, CHC will stop it. If u travel without informing CHC, that might create some problem.

seniors pls correct

asyousuf

R Kaur

Nov 24, 2010
UK
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
4141 - Secondary School Teacher - ICT & Business
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Aug-2007
Doc's Request.
22 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2007
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02-Sept-2010
Med's Done....
08-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Jan-2011
I have a question. Once medicals are completed (mine also were completed in OCT 2010) how long until you get PPR?

khebra

Dec 27, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R Kaur said:
I have a question. Once medicals are completed (mine also were completed in OCT 2010) how long until you get PPR?
iT DEPEND ON THE MEDICAL RESULTS OR THE SECURITY CHECK . Normally the security check are vary from one person to another , it depends on the nationality, how many countries to travelled...etc .
For as per the people we know from this forum it will take from 3-6 Month depend on also the visa office you apply.

Thanks

Khebra

R Kaur

Nov 24, 2010
UK
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
4141 - Secondary School Teacher - ICT & Business
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Aug-2007
Doc's Request.
22 Jan 2011
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2007
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02-Sept-2010
Med's Done....
08-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-Jan-2011
Ok Cool thanx for the information

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khebra said:
As per the PPR letter that gonna be sent to you soon ( by God's will ) it allow you to send the passport within 60 days and if you sent your passport it will take 4-6 week to stamp the visa. i recommend you to travel for your work and once you get the PPR you should send it within 60 days from the day you will recive the PPR.

Thanks

Khebra
I sent my medical on 15th sept. 2010. Not get PPR yet.

Sihs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 June 2008
Med's Request
01 July 2010
Med's Done....
14 July 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30 DEC 2010
VISA ISSUED...
17 FEB 2011
LANDED..........
Soon Inshaa Allah
In addition to what Khebra and asyousouf said, they actually give you 45 days yo submitt passports not 60.
Another advise would be travel and when they send you the PPR then send them an e-mail explaining the reason why you are asking for an extension to the 45 days limit, since the only thing to worry about, is if you do send them an e-mail now explaining to them this issue and asking them to wait, there is a high possibility your PPR will actually get delayed more then the time you need, so why delay your file any longer. And this also depends on the VO you've applied to.
Good luck with whatever decission you make.

Sihs :) :)

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
mel_rodil said:

thanks so much
Well. You need to weight the risks and rewards. I'm not in favor to add more delay to an already delayed app, I recommend you go to your mission safely and only act once you hear from VO. VO's timelines are not predicted and such request to delay your PPR might have unknown consequences.

Act only once you receive the PPR request.

Good luck,

Cheers

letsgoabroad

Star Member
Apr 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
April, 2010
Med's Request
11 February, 2011
Med's Done....
17 February, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
9 March 2011
VISA ISSUED...
24 May, 2011
LANDED..........
29 of July
mel_rodil said:

thanks so much
As per the instruction stated in the PPR guideline, you can also send anybody else on behalf of you. In that case it only requires your authorization letter for him/her. In absence of you he/she can submit or receive your passport. No problem. Don't worry, have a nice trip.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....