+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PP request question

mud504@yahoo

Oct 20, 2008
Indiana
Hey Shamrock;) sending a total of 4 emails 2 ur hotmail address listed on here. No time 2 edit size and stuff so files were 2 big 2 attach 2 only 1 email. Hope this helps more and gives u a better idea.

shamrock

Star Member
Feb 13, 2009
So great news...someone from the NYC consulate called me today at home and asked if I had any questions (my spouse had faxed them about our letter missing stuff). He was very helpful, took down my height and eye color so I wouldn't have to add that. I told him I had my state police check all ready to go and that I would send everything in a week and a half after I return from visiting my spouse and best part...he confirmed that as soon they receive my police check and passport that my visa will be issued! I have been on cloud 9 all day! If I could have crawled through the phone and kissed him I would have. lol

Thanks to all you wonderful people who have helped us along the way. I think I would have been driven mad by this process without the guidance many of you have provided.

muralikishen

Jan 20, 2010
Hi,
Good Morning.
I got PP request from NY -- to submit our passports and 4 photos. What is my status now.. Does this mean that I am Approved ??

Please help me with the following:

1,) Photographs with no staple holes, stamps, creases and tears: In this regard, I have one question: Does it mean that the Photos should not have DATE and Photo lab details stamped on the back -- As a standard practice the photo labs here in Toronto do stamp the date the photo was taken.

2.) Passports should have atleast one year validity -- My wife passport is valid until Jan 3rd, 2011 -- which is less than a year (11 months precise). Will they accept it and stamp it. I am planning to land as soon as i get visa.

3.) To return the passports I would like to use FedEx -- As per the letter the FedEx should be Prepaid from Corporate account -- Can someone please help me with this. I do not have any Corporate account..

Please help.

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

YorkFactory

Oct 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I went through Buffalo, but they had no problems with the date stamp on the back of my photos.

muralikishen

Jan 20, 2010
Thank you Sir.

Did you send it by FedEx. If so can you please explain the procedure.

Also tell me if the photo spec page specified "No staple holes, stamps, creases and tears" ?

Appreciate your reply

Murali

YorkFactory

Oct 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent it via U.S. mail. Buffalo will not return passports other than via the U.S. Postal Service or Canada Post.

The photo specifications page doesn't say anything about staple holes, stamps, creases or tears, but there's no reason why your photos should have any of those things.

rk2009

Nov 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Was Buffalo now NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-03-2009
File Transfer...
28-10-2009
Med's Request
30-11-2009
Med's Done....
22-12-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-1-2010
VISA ISSUED...
12-2-2010
LANDED..........
30-04-2010
YorkFactory said:
The photo specifications page doesn't say anything about staple holes, stamps, creases or tears, but there's no reason why your photos should have any of those things.
:p