Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
I think there is no harm to submit CSE, rather to be safe than sorry.

azizhamdy

Oct 20, 2016
if my NOC is 1122 and my education background is BA French as 2nd language however my last 4 years of experience are +70% related to the NOC but my education isn't so please advise if shall not waste time and money with SINP
worried about the mismatch

ndshah26

Oct 11, 2017
if my NOC is 1122 and my education background is BA French as 2nd language however my last 4 years of experience are +70% related to the NOC but my education isn't so please advise if shall not waste time and money with SINP
worried about the mismatch
As long as your job duties match more than 60% of the Noc mentioned duties, you don’t need to worry about it...HTH!

Reactions: azizhamdy

Masyafcitizen

Mar 15, 2020
You don't have any reason to worry. So far you have the qualification and similar responsibilities to the NOC code you submitted, you are good. I have similar situation even before I submitted my application but I believed the NOC code I claim is more appropriate than the one supplied by HRSDC. In the email they sent you, there is a clause that the individual have better understanding of their job requirements and duties. I submitted my NOC code like that, now I have my CoPR and I will be landing very soon.
Hello I would like to check my NOC too before submitting my reference letter how can I do that please ?

Rabiya Saj

Oct 16, 2020
I modified my duties and resent for testing but they still returned with 1112. Even my husband thinks I should have submitted 1112 as my employer reference letter barely matched 1111. Truth is I didn't really focus on this at the time of submitting my application as my qualifications perfectly matched 1111. Also, the leading statements of 1112 seemed off, though some of the duties matched.

Right now, I am really worried and I'm thinking about sending a letter of explanation through CSE admitting that I made a mistake in my chosen NOC and ask them to consider me as 1112. What do you think?
Hi.. please advise what happened finally with you. Did they ask for further clarification for your noc?