+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Potential case of mis representation

kpatel1989

Oct 28, 2014
I applied for PR and I made a mistake on my profile.
I had applied for PR 3 years back very casually and that profile was marked InEligible.
In my current PR application I didnt mention that I had previously applied and I have a profile just because I thought it is ineligible profile.

Does this count as mis representation ?
And will they refuse my PR for this ?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
If you just created a profile, you didn't actually apply. I don't think this is misrepresentation. Of course, there's always a risk I'm wrong.

Reactions: scylla

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I had applied for PR 3 years back very casually and that profile was marked InEligible.
In my current PR application I didnt mention that I had previously applied and I have a profile just because I thought it is ineligible profile.

if you didn't pay anything so the application didn't go through

its just creating a profile

kpatel1989

Oct 28, 2014
if you didn't pay anything so the application didn't go through

its just creating a profile
If you just created a profile, you didn't actually apply. I don't think this is misrepresentation. Of course, there's always a risk I'm wrong.
Thanks guys. This gives me a relief. My application is in process for 142 days and I don't know when will I get my PPR. So I am a little stressed by whats going on with my file

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Thanks guys. This gives me a relief. My application is in process for 142 days and I don't know when will I get my PPR. So I am a little stressed by whats going on with my file
Order GCMS (lot of threads about this here) to learn about your case

I waited 8 months and just get my PR...so relax and wait

kpatel1989

Oct 28, 2014
Order GCMS (lot of threads about this here) to learn about your case

I waited 8 months and just get my PR...so relax and wait
I have less trust on GCMS notes. Last time when I applied for GCMS notes for my wife's work permit application. The notes came in 6 months after she arrived in canada. LOL...

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC

Before ITA, the question they ask is about previous Express Entry profile if you made any. Post ITA, the question changes to have you applied for PR before? (which is not the same as creating a EE profile) so relax and dont worry about it.