+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post PPR Information and Discussions

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi, eveyone
I have received PPR request and I have not submitted my passport yet but I have to travel to India for a month on November 15th. What should I do about traveling? as I am going to submit my passport to get stamped, but should I do flagpolling and apply for PRTD or just come back from India to do flagpolling and will I be able to travel on the basis of Just stamp or need any formalities to be done?
your help is much appreciated.
thanks
Hi Darshaknir,

In your PPR email, do you have annex A as attachment or is it part of the PPR email?

Regards

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received PPR email and have a query. The PPR email has Annex A as part of the email and not attached to the email as a separate document.
Any idea, where I can find the attachment for Annex A

Regards
Its not an attachment. People copy and paste it in to a word document themselves.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Guys,

I received PPR email and have a query. The PPR email has Annex A as part of the email and not attached to the email as a separate document.
Any idea, where I can find the attachment for Annex A

Regards
Simple - take print out of email including Annex A. Fill it with pen and include along with passport for submission.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
One more Quick Question

Do we need to send/submit old + new passport (Both) OR the most recent/New one only?

Regards
If you updated passport during the process then send both else if you had new passport even before you started the process just send the new one.

Reactions: balpreetn

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
If you updated passport during the process then send both else if you had new passport even before you started the process just send the new one.
Query on Annex A.

Do we need to send Annex A for princpal applicant or for the spouse also (Dependent)?
If yes for the spouse, I havent recevied annex A for the spouse and Nor my spouse recieved any email on the same.

Kindly suggest

@cansha @bimale4bipeople @hope2018

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Annex A is only for the PA to be filled. I did the same way.
Exacly. I applied with my partner and we only received one PPR with Annex A to filled up. I simply put only my signature there and sent it to visa office and there was no problem at all. Now I am a landed immigrant. :)

Reactions: Manbirsingh

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
i am getting married this saturday...intimated cic about it and today i saw my account from approved to submitted again...there is no demand for additional documents or anything...i am confused