07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi hamgha,
I made two foreign trips (first was one month long and second was one week long). In the contact information form under address history, do I need to mention those foreign addresses and period of stay?
Imagine having to list every single hotel I was in when i traveled :) You weren't living there, you were on a temporary visa right?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
didn't you see the travel history section part?
Thanks a lot Hamgha.

So if I am not wrong, the travel history need not to be mentioned in personal history?

devshah

Oct 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2017
Doc's Request.
09-07-2017
AOR Received.
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
8-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-01-2018
If it doesn't get you points for program eligibility or CRS, perfectly fine.
Is this also true for high school education. I had left it out in pre-ITA and only mentioned my bachelor's degree. Is it okay to include it in personal history?

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Hello Friends,

I recently received ITA on 20th Dec. Although I have gathered all the required documents but having difficulty in claiming the Reference Letter with the Current Employer. My queries are as follows:

1) I have worked Under a division (lets say (A)) of a Media Company for 1 year but that particular division got dissolved by Management and all the employee were transferred to other division (lets say B) Under same parent company which i am currently working under and having exactly 2 years 8 months experience in second division (B) which in total (A+B) is 3 years 8 month in continuation.

2) The Hr said they cannot provide Job duties under the first division (A) (which is dissolved earlier ) but can think of listing the current division (B) duties when higher HR management will decide ( which is also not sure) but they agreed to provide reference letter listing all the details except the first division A and all list of duties combine so far (A and B).

But I have all the joining letters,Pay Stubs, ITR, (without duties on them) and relieving letters from 1 division under the same parent company till now,

So how should I proof my NOC which is basically same for all the positions under both the division (A and B) without duties and I claim 50 points for 3+ experience years ?

Ayanfemi

Nov 16, 2017
Dear All,

Please i need some clarification as regards my work history.

I am the PA and i'm claiming points for my 5 yrs experience in a telecoms company. i worked there from 2010-2015 and i have my last 6 months payslips before i resigned. After that i went for my masters 2015-2016. Since 2016 i av not been able to get a paid job but i work as an intern in an animation company. Its a different NOC from the telecoms one so i intend to state in my personal history not work history.

My spouse and I have a joint investment account we intend to use as our POF and all the funds are entirely from my spouse. Please as the PA kindly clarify if;
- I will be expected to include payslips of my current job (note that i stated my current job is unpaid)
- I need to include my 6 month bank statements.
- I need to get a reference letter from my bank stating how long i have operated my personal account and my average balance over 6 months, bearing in mind that all the funds that have passed through my account from 2015 till date are from my sopuse

Thanks for your prompt response

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
Need help please -
1. under Personal history (Personal activities), do we need to include business trip ? if yes whats activity type?employment?
2. under Personal history (Personal activities), do we need to include vacation ? if yes whats activity type?unemployment?
3. UNDER Personal history (ADDRESS HISTORY), DO WE NEED TO ENTER THE BUSINESS TRIP(say 2-3 months) and its address ?
Thankyou for your help in advance

broklynnboyz

May 31, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have received my ITA based on a EE profile that I created showing 5 years of work experience out of the total 7 yrs of work exp that I had. I have a two part question for which I am looking for answers.

Part 1 : Out of my total experience of 7 years the first two years were in two different firms. The third one which runs to 5 years is in a single firm which I have claimed for points in my EE profile. The problem is that the first two firms I have worked with, have had their own set of issues. The first one has gone bankrupt and the second one has changed ownership three times after I left it. So in both cases I will not get any letter from either of the firms. And I am not interested in getting it either since even without those 2 years of experience I am easily above the cutoff of ITA. My point is that since I dont have any documentation for those two years how do I explain this in my Personal history section?

Part 2 : Normally before any course starts like when Bachelor's end and Master's degree course starts, there is a small gap. Lets say 3 months. Now this period is nothing but waiting period when I had my vacations and my Master's degree course had not started. I saw in the forum many people mentioned that you have to compulsorily show continuous history right from the time you turned 18 upto your most recent work in Personal History. My question is how do I explain these small gaps. And what can they be categorized under from the below selections in the CIC PH tab ? Mentioned below is the screenshot of the available selections

Pursiddharth

Jun 10, 2018
HELLO EVERONE.. I have recently got an ITA. I worked as a teacher for 4.5 years and then I tried to change my occupation and joined a company as Sr, Business Development Executive. For express entry I mentioned only teaching experience as sales executive profile would have a different NOC. What would you suggest can I mention this sales profile experience in my personal history or should i hide it completely as I din’t mention it before.

Please help at your earliest convenience.

Thanks

Pursiddharth

Jun 10, 2018
Hello Guys,

I have received my ITA based on a EE profile that I created showing 5 years of work experience out of the total 7 yrs of work exp that I had. I have a two part question for which I am looking for answers.

Part 1 : Out of my total experience of 7 years the first two years were in two different firms. The third one which runs to 5 years is in a single firm which I have claimed for points in my EE profile. The problem is that the first two firms I have worked with, have had their own set of issues. The first one has gone bankrupt and the second one has changed ownership three times after I left it. So in both cases I will not get any letter from either of the firms. And I am not interested in getting it either since even without those 2 years of experience I am easily above the cutoff of ITA. My point is that since I dont have any documentation for those two years how do I explain this in my Personal history section?

Part 2 : Normally before any course starts like when Bachelor's end and Master's degree course starts, there is a small gap. Lets say 3 months. Now this period is nothing but waiting period when I had my vacations and my Master's degree course had not started. I saw in the forum many people mentioned that you have to compulsorily show continuous history right from the time you turned 18 upto your most recent work in Personal History. My question is how do I explain these small gaps. And what can they be categorized under from the below selections in the CIC PH tab ? Mentioned below is the screenshot of the available selections

Hii

Did u get nswer to these questions? I have similar doubts. Please reply.

Deepaliror0000

Jun 18, 2018
None of these are mistakes technically. Your NOC (or roles and responsibilities) does not change throughout the tenure and, as you pointed out, finding a suitable NOC for training-on-the-job roles is going to be fairly difficult. Locations do not matter in your work history, they can be covered in your personal history section.

Do not attempt to highlight those 4 months of training separately in your work history, you will only end up with 4 months less of work experience. Recommend that you leave these as they were without making any changes.
HI SIR I AM ALSO IN A SIMILAR SITUATION.....WORKING IN ORGANISATION UNDER SAME NOC SINCE JANUARY 2017 BUT DUE TO TRANSFERS I WORKED AT 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS....SAME TITLE,SAME DUTIES SAME SALARY. SAME ORGANISATION..ONLY LOCATION IS DIFFERENT

Johnexpressentrypnp

Aug 9, 2018
Hello everyone,
I have submitted my eAPR under express entry Pnp. My wife is a principle applicant. I have a six months work experience in Canada under spousal open work permit. Currently, I am a student and working under same company on a part time basis. We did not claim any points for my job. It's an on campus job and I need to work at different positions ( cashier, food server etc). Mostly I work as a cashier and In my EE proflie I added Cashier as job title and NOC code for that job. Now, in the employment letter they never mentioned my job title and responsibilities.
I still kept it in my work history and added the employment letter as it came from my employer. I explained the situation in the letter of explanation.
Although, we did not claim any points for that job. Will it be a matter that I put this experience in the work history but did not provide documents including NOT code?Thanks

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hello everyone,
I have submitted my eAPR under express entry Pnp. My wife is a principle applicant. I have a six months work experience in Canada under spousal open work permit. Currently, I am a student and working under same company on a part time basis. We did not claim any points for my job. It's an on campus job and I need to work at different positions ( cashier, food server etc). Mostly I work as a cashier and In my EE proflie I added Cashier as job title and NOC code for that job. Now, in the employment letter they never mentioned my job title and responsibilities.
I still kept it in my work history and added the employment letter as it came from my employer. I explained the situation in the letter of explanation.
Although, we did not claim any points for that job. Will it be a matter that I put this experience in the work history but did not provide documents including NOT code?Thanks
Just list it in personal history

polestar123

Sep 4, 2018
hi..... after my post graduation iI worked just 12 hours a week for about a year. i included it in personal history but not in work history as number of working hours were less. Do i need to get some reference letter for the same from my employer to prove my personal history?? and in which section i should upload it??

abbhardw

Sep 11, 2018
Dear, I have some queries please guide. We have arranged everything just facing some problem in putting a decent write up for LOE. As me & my spouse both did MBA while working full time with our respective companies.

• We have received ITA, (Have LOR from the company as well for full time employment) how to show this over lap of period of study and work ?
  • Also for an employer my spouse had internal promotions / sometimes re-org for which we do not have all records however the responsibilities remained moreover same for the entire tenure. How should we state this in our LOE (Should we state it or not) as we have all necessary documents. Please suggest

Regards
Abhishek

Reactions: Nina40