+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA Question for Visa

Trilok Sharma

Dec 21, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm currently filling out my post-ITA application, and I am looking for some advice. Before I proceed, I wanted to share that my US L1-A Blanket visa was denied during the final interview stage back in 2019.

I recently received an ITA and I'm a bit confused on how to answer a particular question on the application. I'm unsure whether I should answer "Yes" or "No" to the question.

Question 1: Has Trilok Sharma been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?
Ans : Yes/No?

Question 2: Has Trilok Sharma ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country? (required)
Ans: Yes/No?

Please let me know the correct answer.

Thank you.
Trilok Sharma

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
Yes. Declare your US Visa Denial. During the PR checks they check your background with 5 Eyes and if you do not declare there is a high chance issue you an RFE or reject your request.

IF you have the reason of US Visa denial, please provide that in the additional info section.

I was denied a Romanian Visa and I declared that. No issues

Trilok Sharma

Dec 21, 2023
Yes. Declare your US Visa Denial. During the PR checks they check your background with 5 Eyes and if you do not declare there is a high chance issue you an RFE or reject your request.

IF you have the reason of US Visa denial, please provide that in the additional info section.

I was denied a Romanian Visa and I declared that. No issues