+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA question after 13th draw regarding uploading documents

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
kiran_6sb said:
Hello Asivad,

I have got the ITA today under PNP , but wondering do we need to submit the Notice of Assesment .

I have lost my Notice of Assessment and I have requested for an extra copy from CRA which Ill be getting in 10 days .

Is it ok IF i just take a screenshot from MY CRA account and submit the application or wait for the copy .

Thanks,
Kiran
If you have an access to your account you don't have to request anything! Its all there! Just print your NOA into pdf

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys .. One more question .Do we also need to include high school education like (10+2) in the application?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
Thanks guys .. One more question .Do we also need to include high school education like (10+2) in the application?
If you have at least a Bachelor's degree, No.

Mrs Aj

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
If you have at least a Bachelor's degree, No.
I was reading up on the CIC site (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp), and i found this information.

Depending on your case, you may want to have both your secondary and post-secondary credentials assessed, and not just your highest completed foreign credential.

Asivad, do you think people should start assessing secondary and post secondary credentials

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mrs Aj said:
I was reading up on the CIC site (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp), and i found this information.

Depending on your case, you may want to have both your secondary and post-secondary credentials assessed, and not just your highest completed foreign credential.

Asivad, do you think people should start assessing secondary and post secondary credentials
Yes. If they don't have at least a Bachelors. If you have a Bachelors/Masters/Entry-to-practice Professional degree/PhD, getting secondary and post-secondary credential is a waste of time.

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

Under official languages in the post ITA form ,there is a question "Has XXX" taken an approved language test to assess their French skills? with Yes or No.

If I select NO Im not able to enter the IELTS results .If I select YES Im getting an option to enter IELTS results .

looks like a bug to me !!

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016
Does the employment reference letter have to be recent one, i mean i got one in June that i used for PNP program can that same be used for CIC in August or should i get a new one. I can always send paystubs etc on top of it..? Any suggestion would be helpful..!!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charger01 said:
Does the employment reference letter have to be recent one, i mean i got one in June that i used for PNP program can that same be used for CIC in August or should i get a new one. I can always send paystubs etc on top of it..? Any suggestion would be helpful..!!
That letter would be fine. Pay stubs would help if you want to prove continuous employment from June till date.

Sohrabh

Jul 5, 2014
Hi Guys, please help. While uploading proof of funds, i have enclosed balance confirmation letter of my FD's and copies of my FD's along with letter of explaination. But the letter does not contain anything about any outstanding loans etc... What should i do?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sohrabh said:
Hi Guys, please help. While uploading proof of funds, i have enclosed balance confirmation letter of my FD's and copies of my FD's along with letter of explaination. But the letter does not contain anything about any outstanding loans etc... What should i do?
Not a problem. You do not have to tell CIC about your loans, CIC doesn't allow you to showcase all your assets. Just the certificate mentioning availability of enough funds to act as POF will do.

Hanna123

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Hi Asivad,
I have a question in the way we have to upload the documents. For each category should we upload a single document or can we upload multiple documents ?

For example, for employment records, should I combine all the below into a single PDF and upload the same ?

1) Employment letter
2) Business Card + ID card scan
3) Letter from Supervisor
4) Pay slips
5) Tax returns
6) Offer letter

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hanna123 said:
Hi Asivad,
I have a question in the way we have to upload the documents. For each category should we upload a single document or can we upload multiple documents ?

For example, for employment records, should I combine all the below into a single PDF and upload the same ?

1) Employment letter
2) Business Card + ID card scan
3) Letter from Supervisor
4) Pay slips
5) Tax returns
6) Offer letter

Thanks
Yes. You're allowed to upload only 1 document per placeholder. Multiple pages in a single pdf (size not exceeding 4 Mb) is the way to go.

Hanna123

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Yes. You're allowed to upload only 1 document per placeholder. Multiple pages in a single pdf (size not exceeding 4 Mb) is the way to go.
Thanks Asivad. It hasn't asked me to upload WES evaluation anywhere. It only asked for Education Diplomas/Degrees.

I guess WES, IELTS reports would be automatically fetched by the reference number and we need not include them ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hanna123 said:
Thanks Asivad. It hasn't asked me to upload WES evaluation anywhere. It only asked for Education Diplomas/Degrees.

I guess WES, IELTS reports would be automatically fetched by the reference number and we need not include them ?
Earlier, the ECA report was required to be uploaded along with the degree/diploma certificate(s). You can still choose to do that. If you are keen on uploading IELTS, include that with educational documents as well.