+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA question after 13th draw regarding uploading documents

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Asivad for your help

a) please tell me difference in both as my Job is LMO supported so its asking me submission of offer of Employment and letter of Employment (Documents Check list)
b) i am having more than 12 years experience (overall) including less than one year Canadian Experience. So its asking me submit 6 Employment records. What should i submit for my current job ?

c) Would t4 enough for means of Financial ? Can i show my Home country Bank Statement as well ?

Friends

in my document list (after ITA) i have been asked to upload Offer of Employment (1) , letter of Employment (1) and other Employment records (6)

I have few questions

a) Whats the difference between Offer of Employment and Letter of Employment

Do you have an LMIA supported job offer? If not, answer 'No' to the question of having a valid job offer and this requirement will disappear.

b) What should i provide Proof Of Means of Financial if i am already working in Canada. Can i provide CRA Notice of Assessment (2014)?

If you qualify (not necessarily invited) under CEC, you don't have to provide POF. You can send in a bank certificate showing whatever monies you have along with work status, job offer letter mentioning salary, pay stubs, NOA, T4 etc. That would suffice.

c) What should be legal Name Change Doc - Child ? Can i provide Affidavit (by me for Minor child name change) which we used in Home Country while changing name?

That should suffice provided it is in English or French or suitably translated.

d) Employment Records (6) means payslips for current (Canadian) and previous Appointment letters/Relieving letters ?

CIC doesn't really ask for payslips even for Canadian experience. You must submit work reference letters which contain all details required by CIC, the most important component being job responsibilities which have to match your chosen NOC.
See 'proof of work experience' here ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

e) Paystub (Canadian) should mention my SIN number ? my current paystub doesn't have my SIN number mentioned

As I said earlier, CIC doesn't ask for pay stubs.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
Thanks Asivad for your help

a) please tell me difference in both as my Job is LMO supported so its asking me submission of offer of Employment and letter of Employment (Documents Check list)

Did you get 600 additional points? If yes, upload your current job offer letter for 'Offer of Employment' and latest work reference letter for 'Letter of Employment'. If you did not get 600 additional points, answer No to the question 'Do you have a valid job offer?'.

b) i am having more than 12 years experience (overall) including less than one year Canadian Experience. So its asking me submit 6 Employment records. What should i submit for my current job ?

Work reference letter with all details required by CIC. And offer letter provided to you before you started the job.

c) Would t4 enough for means of Financial ? Can i show my Home country Bank Statement as well ?

If you have 600 additional points, you don't need to show POF at all. Not T4, not bank statements, nothing. The system won't ask you for POF.

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
1. Is there a separate process for requesting extension for FBI PCC or just submit the final application with LOE requesting for additional time with all the supporting documents ?

2. For residence proof of status, we also need to submit a document showing that they currently reside in Canada. Can I use my relatives property bill issued in June 2015 when I will be submitting my application in September 2015 (after 3 months ) ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddevil666 said:
1. Is there a separate process for requesting extension for FBI PCC or just submit the final application with LOE requesting for additional time with all the supporting documents ?

No separate process. Upload the LOE and hope for the best. If application is still open when you get the PCC, send it out using a CSE.

2. For residence proof of status, we also need to submit a document showing that they currently reside in Canada. Can I use my relatives property bill issued in June 2015 when I will be submitting my application in September 2015 (after 3 months ) ?

That would be fine. The documents should be current to the six months prior to submission.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad

Actually i was referred by my friend to an Agent and i opted him (sadly). Now i am facing few problems such as that he filling correct information online coz one yes no might change whole scenario. Since now he gave me checklist i was surprised to see Proof of funds coz i am on LMO supported worker permit holder.

So now i am thinking if has filled all right. Can i create my own MY CIC at this stage wherein i have ITA ? So in other words with ITA can i now submit at my own rather using agent and his MyCIC account

thanks waiting for ur reply

Shku_2704

Nov 12, 2013
hi ,
asked question at wrong thread now that i see people had answered. Apologies . now i see for education , we should only list for which ECA done .

a) for my case i had WES- ECA for bachelor and master. so i should not even list secondary and high secondary. Please just confirm for the same who had done this with no issue

b) for my wife i did not do WES for her education of bachelors /master and i did not get any points accordingly. so should i remove it post ITA . i had entered the info in pre-ITA. should i just continue with her bachelors/master and stating that no ECA done ? or better still just remove it altogether.

c) for bank POF - i saw in the forum somewhere there is fixed format ? can somebody refer to it . i will go to my bank. I mean should i just go to the bank and ask for statement with current balance and last 6 months average right ? based on the last 6 months average , i need to tell this amount in post ITA applicaiton right.

d) for passport - in past 10 years i had two passport. so i will have to upload my older cancelled passport along with newer one with all the pages ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
Hi Asivad

Actually i was referred by my friend to an Agent and i opted him (sadly). Now i am facing few problems such as that he filling correct information online coz one yes no might change whole scenario. Since now he gave me checklist i was surprised to see Proof of funds coz i am on LMO supported worker permit holder.

So now i am thinking if has filled all right. Can i create my own MY CIC at this stage wherein i have ITA ? So in other words with ITA can i now submit at my own rather using agent and his MyCIC account

thanks waiting for ur reply
Even if you create a fresh profile now, your ITA won't automatically transfer to this new profile. Recommend that you ask the Agent for your MyCIC ID and password.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I found this and it seems i can still take over to my application

[i]Link an existing application to this account

Disassociate Representative

Thank you for entering your information.

We compared it with our system and found: a representative currently has access to your application.

What do I do next?

Only one person can have access to an application at one time, in this case, it's your paid representative. If you no longer want to use your paid representative, you can upload form IMM 5476: Use of a representative, to regain full control of your application.

Complete and upload IMM5476 to stop using your representative, and get access to your application.

Note: By linking your application to this account online, you are authorizing CIC to communicate with you exclusively through this MyCIC account about your application.

Problematic field:Document Name : [/i]

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
Hi

I found this and it seems i can still take over to my application

[i]Link an existing application to this account

Disassociate Representative

Thank you for entering your information.

We compared it with our system and found: a representative currently has access to your application.

What do I do next?

Only one person can have access to an application at one time, in this case, it's your paid representative. If you no longer want to use your paid representative, you can upload form IMM 5476: Use of a representative, to regain full control of your application.

Complete and upload IMM5476 to stop using your representative, and get access to your application.

Note: By linking your application to this account online, you are authorizing CIC to communicate with you exclusively through this MyCIC account about your application.
Problematic field:Document Name : [/i]
For this to work, you will have to fill up IMM 5476, sign it and upload it to your profile. Which is possible only if you have the User ID and password for MyCIC in the first place.

goldday

Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
quick question guys
can i still decline my invitation if i dont have enough documents even after clicking continue with application to check for documents needed?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
goldday said:
quick question guys
can i still decline my invitation if i dont have enough documents even after clicking continue with application to check for documents needed?
yes you can even if you do not complete your application it will be declined automatically....

try to get your docs within 60 days... as points are not stable....

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Any idea regarding reference letter -- what information and wording should be given to "job status (if current job)"?
Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavingan said:
Hi guys,
Any idea regarding reference letter -- what information and wording should be given to "job status (if current job)"?
Thanks!
If it is from current employer, get it mentioned as "XYZ is currently employed as ABC with PQR Corp".

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Asivad,

I have got the ITA today under PNP , but wondering do we need to submit the Notice of Assesment .

I have lost my Notice of Assessment and I have requested for an extra copy from CRA which Ill be getting in 10 days .

Is it ok IF i just take a screenshot from MY CRA account and submit the application or wait for the copy .

Thanks,
Kiran

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kiran_6sb said:
Hello Asivad,

I have got the ITA today under PNP , but wondering do we need to submit the Notice of Assesment .

I have lost my Notice of Assessment and I have requested for an extra copy from CRA which Ill be getting in 10 days .

Is it ok IF i just take a screenshot from MY CRA account and submit the application or wait for the copy .

Thanks,
Kiran
Hi kiran congrats....

first complete the online questions and then see what they want in your checklist.

beside each placeholder there will be question mark and if you click it you will find detailed explanation of what documents to include.

NOA is good thing to include.. But not necessary you can include reference letter and pay stubs to prove your experience....

Thanks.....