+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post ITA question after 13th draw regarding uploading documents

fpaikar

Jul 15, 2013
Hi friends I have a query.I was trying to check my noc code so I went back to the submitted application before the ITA and then I saw in the personal section stated not completed.Rest are submitted.Guess I was checking the application that's why.Anyone experienced this situation

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally sent it today! The proces is monstruous... parts of application missing., slow response from page etc.
alas I managed to finish it...only took 4 hours to check everything and upload it ;)
Got AOR aswell

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
I am still waiting on my FBI document and Indian PCC. I expect Indian PCC within next 3-4 weeks. Rest of my docs are ready. Shall I wait till 59th day to submit or can I submit earlier and attach LOE stating that I have applied for FBI and Indian PCC ? Can the application be rejected in this case ? If accepted, how much grace period would be given to submit the rest of the missing documents ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddevil666 said:
I am still waiting on my FBI document and Indian PCC. I expect Indian PCC within next 3-4 weeks. Rest of my docs are ready. Shall I wait till 59th day to submit or can I submit earlier and attach LOE stating that I have applied for FBI and Indian PCC ? Can the application be rejected in this case ? If accepted, how much grace period would be given to submit the rest of the missing documents ?
Wait till the 59th day. That shows your intent to wait almost till the end for an FBI PCC and just makes your case more likelier to receive the grace period, if any.

reddevil666

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Wait till the 59th day. That shows your intent to wait almost till the end for an FBI PCC and just makes your case more likelier to receive the grace period, if any.
That makes sense. Are there cases where no grace period was given when FBI PCC was still under process ?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reddevil666 said:
That makes sense. Are there cases where no grace period was given when FBI PCC was still under process ?
I can vaguely recall someone whose file was cancelled and reopened after about a month or so using the CSE route.

Not sure at all. The answers must be available somewhere in that 400+ page AOR thread though.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Does one need to fill all the address of the residence for last 10 years? I don even have the exact address and no way to get them. Will this be a problem ?
p.s. I have not yet got ITA

ipix

Aug 4, 2015
fpaikar said:
Hi friends I have a query.I was trying to check my noc code so I went back to the submitted application before the ITA and then I saw in the personal section stated not completed.Rest are submitted.Guess I was checking the application that's why.Anyone experienced this situation

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jkal said:
Does one need to fill all the address of the residence for last 10 years? I don even have the exact address and no way to get them. Will this be a problem ?
p.s. I have not yet got ITA
Be as detailed as possible. Surely you can recall the cities and localities you lived in even if you don't accurately remember the street addresses or exact dates. That would do.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Be as detailed as possible. Surely you can recall the cities and localities you lived in even if you don't accurately remember the street addresses or exact dates. That would do.
Thank you! I believe it is ok to have it filled with appx localities as i don remember the dates and the street addresses. Never wondered 10 years back if i will need the address and the location much later in the future..

willa

Oct 30, 2014
Hi guys,
I'm about to submit my application, but I cannot find the field for the Letter of Explanation. It was located below the fields for the required documents, but now it is missing. Does anybody have the same problem?

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi Asivad!

I just want to ask on to how fill up my Personal Histor y. The last question there is "Have you listed all your military service or organizations that you belong to?". I dont have any military experience or organizations. What should I answer? Yes, No, or Not applicable. I am confused on what to answer. Second question is should I input Canada on my travel history? This is my first travel outside the Philippines. Should I also input my husbands travel history under my profile? I believe that I should input his travel history under his profile. Third question is I have ony 37 days left to submit my documents. I am worried about my husbands PCC that I've already requested from Dubai Embassy in the Phiilppines. They told my husband that it will take 2 to 3 months to release. Asivad what should I do? Decline the application? I dont want to loose the opportunity. I hpoe and praying that you will answer all my questions. Thank you in advanvce.

I've read all your post and its very impressive :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhaedin said:
Hi Asivad!

I just want to ask on to how fill up my Personal Histor y. The last question there is "Have you listed all your military service or organizations that you belong to?". I dont have any military experience or organizations. What should I answer? Yes, No, or Not applicable. I am confused on what to answer.

Answer Not Applicable.

Second question is should I input Canada on my travel history? This is my first travel outside the Philippines. Should I also input my husbands travel history under my profile? I believe that I should input his travel history under his profile.

No harm in providing this information.

Third question is I have ony 37 days left to submit my documents. I am worried about my husbands PCC that I've already requested from Dubai Embassy in the Phiilppines. They told my husband that it will take 2 to 3 months to release. Asivad what should I do? Decline the application? I dont want to loose the opportunity. I hpoe and praying that you will answer all my questions. Thank you in advanvce.

Wait till the 59th day before submitting the application. Upload an LOE regretting/apologizing for the delay in applying for the PCC, upload supporting evidence of application and politely inform the officer that you waited this long for the PCC and will upload it as soon as you receive the same. If they still cancel your application, you can send in the PCC using a CSE (Case Specific Enquiry) and push for reopening your case. Don't decline the ITA on this basis.

I've read all your post and its very impressive :)

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends

in my document list (after ITA) i have been asked to upload Offer of Employment (1) , letter of Employment (1) and other Employment records (6)

I have few questions

a) Whats the difference between Offer of Employment and Letter of Employment
b) What should i provide Proof Of Means of Financial if i am already working in Canada. Can i provide CRA Notice of Assessment (2014)?
c) What should be legal Name Change Doc - Child ? Can i provide Affidavit (by me for Minor child name change) which we used in Home Country while changing name?
d) Employment Records (6) means payslips for current (Canadian) and previous Appointment letters/Relieving letters ?
e) Paystub (Canadian) should mention my SIN number ? my current paystub doesn't have my SIN number mentioned

Please help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
Friends

in my document list (after ITA) i have been asked to upload Offer of Employment (1) , letter of Employment (1) and other Employment records (6)

I have few questions

a) Whats the difference between Offer of Employment and Letter of Employment

Do you have an LMIA supported job offer? If not, answer 'No' to the question of having a valid job offer and this requirement will disappear.

b) What should i provide Proof Of Means of Financial if i am already working in Canada. Can i provide CRA Notice of Assessment (2014)?

If you qualify (not necessarily invited) under CEC, you don't have to provide POF. You can send in a bank certificate showing whatever monies you have along with work status, job offer letter mentioning salary, pay stubs, NOA, T4 etc. That would suffice.

c) What should be legal Name Change Doc - Child ? Can i provide Affidavit (by me for Minor child name change) which we used in Home Country while changing name?

That should suffice provided it is in English or French or suitably translated.

d) Employment Records (6) means payslips for current (Canadian) and previous Appointment letters/Relieving letters ?

CIC doesn't really ask for payslips even for Canadian experience. You must submit work reference letters which contain all details required by CIC, the most important component being job responsibilities which have to match your chosen NOC.
See 'proof of work experience' here --->
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

e) Paystub (Canadian) should mention my SIN number ? my current paystub doesn't have my SIN number mentioned

As I said earlier, CIC doesn't ask for pay stubs.

Please help