+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post-ITA Personal History Help

e_adinoyi

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, I'm filling out the online form after getting my ITA last week, I have a questions about filling my personal activities in the online form;

1) I did a diploma at one school in PEI, the transfred to a schol at NB with transfer credits and only did 3 yeears to get a degree (2 years of studying, 1 year of co-op). I only used my studies at UNB to claim points for EE. I turned 18 in the second year of my program in PEI, so when adding this time period, do I just start from the month i turned 18, or do I just account for the whole program.

2) Do I need to account for what I did during my summer breaks? I usually worked full-time summer jobs during the summer, all the jobs were dont on campus. If so, how so I put them in, do I put my study period first, then add in each summer work activity, or do I do semester by semester?

3) Do I need to account for my co-op placements or are they covered whtn I account for my 3 years in New Brunswick? they were part of my program, my transcripts say (Bachelor's degree with Co-op).

Thanks for the help!