Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
The update I want to do is change the family information to “unaccompanying spouse”. My current score, with age change still qualifies me above cutoff. As I understand the other aspects of the application like his medical and biometrics and PCC are already provided and passed. The reason is his startup is undergoing some crucial changes and he would not be able to travel for atleast another 2 years.
Will he be applying for Canada PR in future?

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Hi guys, I'm thinking about removing my Aunt/Uncle in the Family section.

Is it just fine to simply just remove and provide a letter of explanation afterwards?

If I decide to leave it as it is. Are they gonna be requiring me to submit their residency documents afterwards? Or it is only applicable for sibling relationships?

gayanj40

Apr 3, 2017
I am in oinp process and hopefully will get 600 points by October... but my IELTs will expire on 14 October. I have a new ielts but it is CLB8, the expiring ielts is CLB9. what should I do if I get 600 points but have to change ielts before getting ITA in next draw as ielts expiring reason. will IRCC object about that?
I would definitly fulfulling ITA requirements but will be changing the basis on which I got 600 points from OINP.

Please guide
Hi! I am in the same boat. Take a look at one of my threads regarding this. It seems that after nomination it's fine even if you get a lower score if you have to retake IELTS before ITA since OINP application is done and dusted. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ielts-expired-post-nomination-but-before-ita.661716/
If you got any other update on this please let me know. :)

MooriMoori

Dec 28, 2019
I am really to see a detailed explanation from you and I also seek some guidance from you:
1. As in my express entry form - I mentioned 'Full time', but now in post ITA form I will change it to 'Part-Time'. Is it fine to make such changes in post ITA form (though it won't hamper my CRS score)? and How do it justify that in LOE.. I mean can you help a bit with the content or a sentence I can put which justifies about my change from Full-time to Part-time.
2. Another thing I just noticed and I screwed up badly that - The name of my 2nd company was "Quinstreet" but in my express entry profile, I had mentioned "Quiinstreet" by mistake - double i :( As i have noticed now I think, I should make the changes in post-ITA form now, correct or should I leave it as is? If yes, then again how do it justify that in LOE.. I mean can you help a bit with the content or a sentence I can put which justifies about this silly blunder I have made :(
I am so sorry for throwing up all these question now...I am feeling very bad and worried now about my profile.. :(
Thanks in Advance,
Or do you suggest to decline my ITA.. I hold a score of 463
Hi, can I ask what you did with the first item?
Did you change fulltime to part time?
was it Okay?

yash_91

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,
Thank you for any input in advance.
When I put my EE, I didnt mention my promotion from Associate QA to QA. I only mentioned QA for the full time.
I got my ITA but now when I get the detailed service letter they have mentioned my both positions.
I added only once since in the normal service letter I took they mentioned only my last position as for the whole period.

This will not affect my score as it is not the job I claim points for as well.
Can I know if this will affect my ITA and if I can correct and add both designations now?
If so what kind of a LOE I should provide?
Im in a really panic mood so would be reaaally grateful for any replies.

Tinnaneeraj

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
hello everyone. i have some doubts. i got nomination from pnp, whr i mention my education dates are 2003 to 2017. ( actually i studied from 2003 to 2007, but due to 1 backlog got my degree in 2017 and that year is mentioned in wes. i am claiming experience from 2007 to till date. Now post ITA stage i am changing it to 2003 to 2007 . other change i made is the name of my spouse . i have filled family name and given name same in pre ITA and in pnp. now i filled it in single column last name . will it affect my application ? pls help.