+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post hearing documents.

wajidmughal81

Jul 12, 2019
Guelph
Category........
Hi,
I have my hearing done on 4th December 2019. Which last for 3hours. Judge wasn’t really happy with my responses. At the end of the hearing she ask about a document which wasn’t translated in English. She didn’t make any decision but at the end of the hearing she ask my laywer to provide the missing Document (translation) and the country condition and law about my case in my home country. Can any body help me with any possible situation could happen.
Many thanks

wajid

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi,
I have my hearing done on 4th December 2019. Which last for 3hours. Judge wasn’t really happy with my responses. At the end of the hearing she ask about a document which wasn’t translated in English. She didn’t make any decision but at the end of the hearing she ask my laywer to provide the missing Document (translation) and the country condition and law about my case in my home country. Can any body help me with any possible situation could happen.
Many thanks

wajid
I think you are the best one to judge what really the outcome could be with your answers, nobody can tell you what could happen in such scenario but would only suggest you to stay positive

wajidmughal81

Jul 12, 2019
Guelph
Category........
Do you have any idea why she ask my laywer for country condition like what could happen to me if I send back? And missing translation of a document. Asking for further documents is good sign?

Jahangir1234

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Do you have any idea why she ask my laywer for country condition like what could happen to me if I send back? And missing translation of a document. Asking for further documents is good sign?
Probably she wants to confirm your country's current situation and the law related to your file as you mentioned above, it seems she wants to check all the aspects of your case before making the final decision

Toronto@2018

Dec 3, 2018
Hi,
Many thanks

wajid
Brother I think your lawyer is not professional because at the end of hearing the lawyer gives his submission to the judge with country condition and it’s his duty to make sure all docs are translated in English,my guess that you might have used Legal aid Lawyer!Which country r u from?

Reactions: Rakib hasan

wajidmughal81

Jul 12, 2019
Guelph
Category........
My laywer is not a legal aid laywer. He is famous laywer in Montréal but don’t know why this happened. I’m from Pakistan. Can I have your number?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Why didn’t you have the document translated. Pakistan isn’t a country that has extremely high approval rates like Syria, Eritrea, Yemen, etc. so there is always a chance of refusal. Your lawyer would really be the best one to talk to because he/she knows your case and was present during the hearing.

Reactions: Jahangir1234