+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Post Hearing Documents, NDP

wajidmughal81

Jul 12, 2019
Guelph
Category........
Hi,

I had my hearing on 4th December 2019 at Montréal QC. IRB Member ask my lawyer to provide missing document translation and NDP about my country condition, about my case specific situation. Could anyone help me what this mean. Why she ask my lawyer about NDP? How much time IRB member we will take for decision? At the end of the hearing my lawyer requested board member about Benefits of doubt? What that means?

Please help!

thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did ask my lawyer and he said NDP is about country condition. Do you have any idea why IR
The member likely wants to know whether there is any safe areas in your country or if conditions have changed. Pakistan is a large country. You are supposed to show that you tried to relocate within Pakistan to find safety.

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
I explained to IRB member that I Relocation to many different cities but didn’t find anywhere safe where I could live.
did you submit relocation proofs such as police report or any other sort of document which will proove you tried to relocate or you travelled inter country?

wajidmughal81

Jul 12, 2019
Guelph
Category........
Yes. I gave all the documents related to my IFA. It wasn’t safe to live anywhere in my home country. Do you have any idea why my lawyer ask about benefits of doubt? My hearing was on 4th December 2019. When I am going to receive decision.

warmly

Ezekieljane

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
NDP simply means National Documemtation Package . Just go online and search for NDP and search for your country and under your country check the headings related to your refugee case . Your lawyer should know this though .